Rainy Day 🌧Giyuu x Reader

MODERN AU!!!!

☁️Soft☁️

I was running home from work. It was raining hard but there was no thunder.

"I can't believe it's raining today!" I yelled to myself trying to get home.

I ran and came to the closes bus stop. There was only a sign and no bench or shelter for me to to take cover. I was all wet.
I tried to cover my hand bag so it wouldn't get dirty as I waited for the bus to come when suddenly it wasn't raining on top of me anymore.

I looked to see an umbrella and my coworker. Giyuu Tomioka, standing before me. He put the umbrella under me only so he was getting wet.

"T-Tomioka!" I said trying to collect myself.

"What are you doing here?.." I asked

"We take superset routes home.." The only reason I knew this was because I went to his house before at a party.

"I know." Was the only thing he said before he completely gab me the umbrella.

"Uh..thanks.." I felt awkward that he was standing there in the rain alone like a helpless loser so I stood next to him.

"I don't want you to get all cold and wet.." I said. My cheeks tinted pink but it was hard to see.

"So your place or mine?.." He asked.

"What?!" I made a surprised face.

"Your place or mine. I don't want you to be kidnapped on your way home." He said. It was sort of bold of hint o say that but I just responded with a.

"..yours if you don't mind.." I said. Although I didn't want to be a burden and intrude on his privacy his place was more comfy and spacious then my small apartment.

"Alright, let's go then." I then noticed he pulled out his keys and heard the sound of a car alarm.

HIS CAR WAS RIGHT THERE!!

"HUH?!"

"Well?.." He said. I didn't know what he was implying but I went anyways.

I did have a little crush on him, but all my coworkers say he's just a lonely loser but not In my eyes. I just don't have the courage to talk to him ever.

I got in his car and he gave me a spare towel to dry off.

"Thank you." I gave him back the towel and he started driving.

We sat there in silence for a bit when I decided to break it.

"S-so uh..why have you come to pick me up?.." I asked, he glanced at me for a moment then turned back to the road.

"I just noticed you were running in the rain." Now that sounded like a lie because we took completely seperate routes home.

"But you live..on the other side of town.." I said nervously.

"I know, I just know you take the bus home." He was right about that. I didn't have enough money for a car, so I always took the bus or ride my bike to work.

He pulled in the garage of his house and we both went in. I took off my shoes and put them by the door to be more formal.

"I'll be right back." He said and walked upstairs.

I looked around his house a bit. It's been a while since I've seen it.

It was a cozy little home three bedrooms two bathrooms. Nice kitchen living room and even had a decent basement.(the finished kind)

"Here." I was surprised to hear him behind me so I squealed a bit.

"O-oh!" I turned and saw fresh clean cloths he had.

It looked like a t-shirt and basic pants.

"Oh thanks!" I said and went to the bathroom to go change.

After I changed I put my wet soaking cloths in the hamper in the bathroom and walked out of the restroom.

"Thanks for loaning me these cloths." I said to him.

"No problem. Come, sit." He said patting the couch next to him.

My face was red with the sudden movement.

I sat next to him and tried to keep a little space between us so it wasn't too awkward when Giyuu pulled me closer.

He grabbed my forearm and pulled me close to him.

My face was so red.

'OH MY GOD!!! Did he pull me closer?!? What's going on!' While having an argument in my head I didn't notice the blanket he put over us.

"Huh?.." I said .

"It's cold." He said. I just accepted it at this point.

This was one heck of a rainy day.

End! Maybe I'll make a snowy day one🌝 lol