Shy..👉👈 Sanemi x FemDemon!Reader

Requested by @kittylove32

PART TWO!!!

Angst🥀/Fluff☁️

Demon Reader!!

Third Person:

The poor young girl could not understand why a Hashira would spare her. Most slayers she comes across are weaker ones and they don't sense her. And even if they do she gives them an amnesia potion to make them forget she was ever here.

She hardly ever saw a Hashira before, and this was the first time.

One night though a few weeks after she saw that same Hashira again she was out of the house during the night. She mostly sleeps during the day but she has an active son.

He rests in his bed while she takes this opportunity to enjoy life for herself for a little bit. She enjoys the night sky with the shining moon above, the breezy wind blowing past her skin that makes her hair flow.

"-sigh..." She sighed to herself as she laid back against a tree. The said girl slowly dozed off into a slumber.

But was awaken when she opened her eyes a little to see somone stand before her. She slowly looked up to see it was that Hashira again.

"Eh?...u-u-uhm..h-hello..." She mumbled a bit and stood up from the ground.

"Hey..sorry for intruding on your privacy." He apologized.

"No,no..it's alright...I..I wasn't g-gonna stay here for long.." She said looking down and started to fiddle with her fingers.

The Hashira took notice of this and stepped in to ask the quivering girl.

"Why do you act like that?" He asked her bluntly. She turned her head to look up at the white haired male.

"Act..? Act like what?.." She questioned. She started to get more nervous and self conscious again.

"What your doing with your hands. How you speak. You act like you want to hide away from the world, that's so annoying you know.." He said giving her an annoying look.

"I-I'm..I'm sorry..it's just..I.." The poor girl was too nervous to form words she didn't know what to say.

She backed up to the tree behind her and looked down.

"Geez you know it's rude to act so ignorant right?"

"Huh?..I-..I know that! I do too know that!" She shouted protesting to herself.

"Why hide away?.. Why ignore people to run off. You don't know what they feel then when you ignore them and leave them hanging."

"They don't know how I feel! They don't know what I suffer to protect them and my son!" She cried. Tears at the edge of her eye lids threatening to fall.

"How can anyone know about your feelings if you don't even talk to anyone?!..You only have your son but you don't want to pressure him with the heavy weight of your problems on him!" He yelled. The demon girl was taken back from his argument.

"Geez, your such a bother you know that.." The male turned his body away from the girl.

The small tears fell from the young girls eyes.

"I....I know..I'm not perfect...or..kind enough...or anything..I can't help..but..struggle like this...what I've done..how not fair it is to live a life like this..." She stiffened her body and held her arms tightly.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have acted the way I should..I ..I should go now.." The girl bid her goodbyes but as she was about to walk away, she felt a tug on her arm.

A strong grip on her forearm, she turned with a little confusion on her face. The next moment she was held tightly in an embrace.

Her demon eyes slowly widened as the tears in her eyes shined from the radiating moonlight.

"Sorry..Don't know where it came off of me.." The Hashira said.

The girl was taken a back from this, it was so odd that she just met this person and they act like a couple about to break up. (Lol)

He released her from the embrace and looked away stupidly. The girl chuckled a little at this and looked away with a little blush.

"Hey..do you wanna come over for some tea?.." She asked a little confidently.

"Eh..? Sure..I got nothing going on." He said.

"Good..We might have to be a little quiet though..my son is a light sleeper.." She said. The two of them walked with silence back to her home. When she opened the door she was greeted by her son, S/n.

"Mom!! There you are! Where have you been?!..You weren't here when I woke up!" He shouted with little tears.

"I'm sorry, S/n..I was out for a little while." She knelt down to her sons height and kissed him on his forehead.

"Don't worry now I'm here ok.." She said and hugged the little boy, he hugged her back tightly.

S/n, just so happen to notice the Hashira standing off to the side.

"Mommy?..who's that?" He asked, the two of them pulled their embrace and Y/n looked up to the Hashira.

"Oh..he is..—" The girl actually didn't know his name so she pondered for a bit when the Hashira responded with.

"—Shinazugawa Sanemi.." He said. The girl nodded and smiled a little.

"Ooh...You have a nice name!" S/n said cutely and walked over to Sanemi.

He looked around at him and giggled.

"Wow your really tall!" He remarked. Sanemi had a little smile as he watched the kid move around.

"S/n..it's midnight you need to go back to bed.." Y/n told her son.

"Awwee..Ok fine..I really like to sleep! But it's too bad I hear all these noises at night that keep me awake." The boy smiled before rushing into the house.

Sanemi watched the little as if he reminded of someone he knew.

"Sorry about him..wanna come inside?.." She asked.

"Sure.." He smirked.

Maybe she wasn't so shy after all..

End of chapter.

SORRY IF YOU DIDNT LIKE IT THIS ONE WAS KINDA RUSHED TOO😓😓😓😱😱😱😱😰😰😰😰😨😨😨😨😨