Bond👫 Senjuro x Reader

(THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK ITS A LITTLE KID AU OK NOT BAD STUFF IM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON)

☁️Soft☁️
You were the younger sister of Mitsuri. Y/n Kanroji.

And just like her you were the splitting image of her. You both were obsessed with Sakura And Macha Mochii that both of your hairs turned pink and green. You also had matching green eyes so that was a bonus.

You were like the the miniature version of her.

You were only 9 at the time when you met Kyojuro Rengoku the Flame Hashira. Almost everyday you went to the flame estate because of your older sister training under him.

You would watch the two spar and train with one another and eat together when you noticed there wasn't just one Rengoku in the house.

Senjuro Rengoku was the younger brother of Kyojuro Rengoku and the son of Shinjuro Rengoku.

Lots of Rengokus.

Plus he was the splitting image of his brother as well. Same hair same eyes, SAME EYE BROWS.

Exactly the same!

But ever since you met Senjuro, your whole world seemed brighter.

Everyday when you go over to the Rengoku Estate. You'd go to spend time with Senjuro.

Usually you had to stay outside because of his father being inside but you didn't complain.

"Here here! Look at these pretty flowers." You pulled him over to the little garden to see white daisies tainted with, red?

It was a strange that a daisy had red on it.

"It looks painted." Senjuro said.

"I think that's how it grew!" You protested.

Look at this flower!

Pulling him along showing him the different exotic flowers.

You two sat by a tree in the shade to catch your breath form running.

"Here!" You gave him a little flower grown with small white flowers.

"For you!" You placed it on his head.

"Wow so pretty.." You exclaimed clapping your hands together.

"Where's your crown?.." he asked.

"Here!" You said and placed it on your head.

"Now we're like king and queen! All these flowers are our village people!" You had a strong imagination so you explained your imagination to him.

"Ohh I see. We can call it the flower kingdom!" He said.

"Yeah!"

"Y/n! It's time to go home!" Mitsuri shouted out to you.

"Aww.." You both said in sync.

"I'll see you tomorrow Senjuro Kun!" You waved goodbye and ran over to your sister.

"Bye!" He waved.

"You know you two have such a special bond with each other!" Mitsuri exclaimed at the dinner table.

"I know! Senjuro kun is such a good friend!" You said.

"I think you two are so cute! You really have something."

And that was it. The special bond you and Senjuro had together was really something.

Each day a new adventure with excitement.

"I like rice balls! They always have a nice treat inside." You said to Senjuro. You both were on the engawa watching your siblings spar.

" I like them too!" Senjuro replied.

"You have good cooking! Better than I do." It was true though your cooking wasn't the best.

"Really? Well I try my best.." Senjuro said with tainted pink cheeks.

"Say, why is your hair always pink and green?" Senjuro asked.

"Me and my sister love eating Sakura and Macha mochii so our hair started changing color to it!" You explained.

"Wow.. So that's why, I just thought they were your genetics.." He replied.

"Not so much!"

"I like my hair in pigtails while my sister likes having them in braids!"

"Hey! Can I do your hair?" You asked him.

"Uh..sure!"

"GREAT! go get me some hair ties!" You asked.

Senjuro went to go get hair ties and came back with three. Then you started styling his hair.

You put them in two pigtails like yours.

"See!"

You have a small mirror.

"Super cute!" You exclaimed.

"Wow thanks!" He said smiling.

You then took out your hair and tied it in a slightly high ponytail. Senjuro Ms hair was like that before you put it in pigtails.

"Now we're different!" You smiled at him.

"Aww look at those two!" Mitsuri exclaimed on over.

"Very cute indeed!" Kyojuro exclaimed as well.

Mitsuri was right. You two had a special bond no one could break.