Gift💐 Kaigaku x YokaiFem!Reader

PART 2222!!!

Female Yokai Reader!

Demon Kaigaku!

Third Person:

As days went on Kaigaku continued to see the spirit girl. He felt at it being his fault for making her upset in some way and giving her false hopes.

He gifted her with a new gift everyday too. He would bring a rose, a charm, a bracelet, and even food to honor her.

After, he would talk with her. About her life, what she was like when she was alive, human.

Sometimes she would confront him about his choices about him being a demon.

"Why are you a demon? Kaigaku-kun?" The young girl asked with her bright e/c eyes gazing upon him. He looked back at her with a wild look on his face and almost fell off of the log the two were sitting on.

"Eh?..well..I did it because..I had no other choice.." He replied.

"Really?..but why didn't you kill yourself, let yourself burn in the sun? Did you not want to be a demon?"

"Well..I..I just wanted to live. And I wanted to get stronger..pretty much that.." He started to lose Intrest in the conversation so she changed the subject.

"What's your favorite flower?.." She asked him.

"My..favorite flower?" He cocked his head to the side in a bit of confusion.

"Everyone has a favorite flower! They are so beautiful and gorgeous. What's yours?" She asked again.

"Well..I don't really have one..I don't take a big intrest in flowers.."

"Oh..I see..my favorite flower is f/f. They come in different colors and they shine so brightly under the moonlight!..they tend to be a symbol of peace too.." She smiled at him.

He blushed a little then looked away.

"Come now, why so shy Kaigaku-kun?" She giggled.

"Hey! Who says I'm shy?!.." He exclaimed. He stood up and towered over her, causing the said girl to blush rapidly.

"So, look who's the shy one now huh?!" He laughed a little but didn't realize the tension between the two.

He started to blush with her and his body started to move on its own. He leaned in to her closely and held his hand against her cheek. She leaned into his touch and he sat next to her.

She looked directly at his eyes as they glistened of lust.

The two leaned in to each other and their lips touched one another. It lasted a few seconds of the two in this lasted moment.

Y/n pulled away with a little shock, but then she leaned back in to kiss him again.

The two ended up in a heated make-out scene. Kaigaku tugged on Y/n's hair as she moaned slightly by the touch. She pressed her hands against his chest and the two fell to the ground.

Y/n straddled him and kissed him more. Kaigaku ended up wining dominance against her and pushed her against the log.

With no words he kissed her back roughly and licked around her lips for an entrance. She obliged and he lingered his tongue in her mouth as the two never wanted this moment to end.

Kaigaku and Y/n pulled away from each other, both having unlimited stamina but still take a breather of the heated moment.

They gasped for air slightly and stared into each other's eyes.

Gazing upon one another with passion.

"I..I..think..I'm..in love with you.." Kaigaku spoke out.

Y/n blushed harder, then smiled.

She leaned towards him giving him a small peck on the lips.

"I know.." She mumbled.

This by far was the best gift she received.

End of chapter!!!

I hope you liked it!😊😊🙏🙏