Shy..👉👈Sanemi x Fem!Demon!Reader

PART ONE!!!

Angst🥀/Fluff☁️

Demon Female Reader!!!

Third Person:

She was a shy one. A very shy one. She tended to keep to herself most of times, and never really socialized.

But what came hard was that she had a son. S/n, a kind energetic boy. He's helpful in many ways, including to his own mother.

He is not know of his father, his mother only told him that he's in a safe place..

For Y/n..she knew what happened to him, how she became a demon..

When it was a late stormy night. She was turned, and she killed her own husband..

She cried for weeks and managed to gain her own consciousness back. She was a demon, but she never ate a bit of human flesh. Only one kill...But even before she was a demon she was still incredibly shy. Her husband was kind enough to wait for her and let her go on her own pace.

She missed him, every single night. Dreading his death, blaming herself. She feels as if she needs to move on..but she doesn't know how.

Y/n is a demon, demons can't go in the sun. S/n knows this. And he does whatever he can to protect his mother.

Y/n is able to conceal her presence of being a demon for a little while. So when their were reports of demon hunters nearby she would use it. Y/n is also able to help and protect the village from any demon. She even managed to defeat a lower rank demon..

Y/n struggled to speak to people, she would always try to exclude herself away from people in any possible way. So when it was the night market...

"Come on mom!! Hito and Kenta are waiting for me!" Shouted S/n as he stood by the door.

Y/n was fixing her hair. She stood up and walked down the hall to see her son standing there with a pouting face.

"Alright..let's go now.." She smiled lightly at her son. His smile grew and he ran all the way to the village.

You trailed behind taking in the crisp walk and the shallow wind of the night.

There was a full moon tonight.. a beautiful moon.

The two of you made it to the village as S/n talked with his friends.

"Hey mom! We're going to be going to the candy shop!" S/n yelled. Y/n nodded her head and smiled.

"Ok..but don't eat too much, I don't want you to have a sugar rush.." She whispered to her son and he ran off with his friends.

Like I said, Y/n wasn't very big on talking to people and she likes to avoid conversations.

Sometimes she even makes people upset when she does. She had an older man get upset with her when she tried to leave. He yelled at her telling her to stop acting so selfish.

That really broke her heart, she didn't want to be rude she just..well..had a hard time.

So now she just avoids people.

She walked behind the alley ways of the village and jumped up onto a rooftop.

She sat on the roof and looked down on the village. The beautiful lights lighting up the village. She admired the beautiful spectrum.

"-sigh-...what a cold night.." She sighed as she let the cool air blow against her skin.

A large gust a wind blew past her from behind. She suddenly felt something creep up behind her.