Opposites Attract🎭 Kaigaku x Reader

☁Soft/angst
Female Reader!

Third POV:

Kaigaku was the kind of person to shut people out. He never let people close to him, he never let anyone get to know him, he never like or cared for anyone. He always seemed to be angry, upset, and impatient. Some people always thought there was no one to calm him down, to bring him to his senses. That was until- Y/n L/n appeared.

Y/n was a kind hearted girl who loved nothing more then to help people. She would carry groceries for people, she would offer to clean homes. Y/n was loved by all. Until her family passes away due to a horrible illness. Y/n had no where to go, that was until she met Jigoro Kuwajima. He took Y/n in and she offered to help around the house. She met Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Kaigaku.

Zenitsu grew fond of Y/n very much. He always loved to talk with her and be around with her. Y/n couldn't tell though that Zenitsu might like her, but she didn't know that.

This day Y/n was watching the two males train. She decided to make rich balls for the two of them for working so hard.

"Ah! Y/n just the person I wanted to see." Jigoro said walking in the kitchen. You turned your head to see him.

"Oh! Hello Sensei!.. Is there anything I can help with! I was just finishing making rice balls." You remarked.

"As a matter in fact. I do require your assistance.." He started.

"Kaigaku seems to be quite annoyed lately. Do you think you could talk to him?" Jigoro asked. Kaigaku was never the kind of person to yell at you. Even though he was hottheaded and impatient, he never minded you.

"Of course!.." You quickly washed my hands and ran outside to see.. Zenitsu? He was sitting by a tree with his knees to his chest and he was- crying?

You walked slowly over to him with a worried face on.

"Zenitsu-kun?.." You asked and sat next to him.

"-sniff- h-hey Y/n-chan.." He sniffed up and wipped his tears.

"What's wrong?.. What happened?" You asked.

".. Nothing.. Really.." He said trying to change the question.

"It doesn't seem like nothing what happened ?.." You asked again.

"... Kaigaku.." The only thing he said. You didn't have to guess why either.

"Can you tell me where he went? I just want to talk with him.." Zenitsu then pointed towards the area of the peach farm.

"Thanks.. I'll be back soon. I made rice balls in the kitchen! Feel free to eat some!" You said trying to make a smile on his face. He smiled and walked inside.

Meanwhile, you walked over to the peach farm. You walked through the rows of the peach trees. Some had fallen and squished; And some had fresh and juicy.

You continued your walk until you would find Kaigaku. You eventually found him by a tree that was near the peach farm but it wasn't a peach tree.

He was just eating peaches which is what it looked like.

"Kaigaku-san?.." You said walking closer to him.

He looked up to you and threw the peach away. (Not at you)

"What is it? Did that whinny crybaby put you up to this." He asked with a very annoyed tone.

Your face softened and you say near him by the tree.

"W-what are you-?!" His cheeks were tinted pink that you could clearly see.

"Why must you be so hard on him.. Hes only trying his best.." You said trying to get an answer out of him.

"..."

He didn't answer and just looked away.

"Hey.. Come on.. Please tell me.." You put your hand on his shoulder and he twitched from the sudden movement.

You were really close to him and he could feel him own face heat up. He tried to ignore it, but he could help it.

"I-..i-..i just can't stand him..!" He responded quickly.

"Zenitsu may be annoying to you, but he's just worried for himself, I'm sure he looks up to you a lot.. And he wants to be strong and brave like you.." You were only focusing on the topic.

"Y-yeah..sure..whatever.." He said.

"Oh.. Are you feeling well?.. Your for head is so warm." You put the back of your hand on his forehead an his face heated up more.

"Why don't you come back to the house. I made some rice balls!" You pulled him up and dragged him back to the house.

Well.. Opposites really do attract

End😍