My Oc Character's Chapter

❄️🎄Happy Holidays Everyone🎄❄️

This is the most jolly and merry time of the year, it's almost Christmas and everyone around the world is getting ready for this holiday, Christmas is an annual sacred Christian holiday that commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ, the spiritual le...

This is the most jolly and merry time of the year, it's almost Christmas and everyone around the world is getting ready for this holiday, Christmas is an annual sacred Christian holiday that commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ, the spiritual leader and founder of Christianity, while many people celebrate Christmas to honor Jesus's birth, it's also celebrated as a cultural holiday across the globe, the time to come together, spending time with friends and families, doing special holiday traditions, and having the holiday spirits. But this year was going to be special for these girls and their names are Ruby, Becky and Amber and right now they are at their homes getting ready for the holidays with their families.

At Ruby's apartment

Ruby is in her apartment with her Mom and Grandma decorating their living room for the holidays. Ruby was helping her grandma with the ornaments for their small Christmas tree on a drawer since they didn't want a huge tree in their apartment. Leah [ Ruby's mom's name ] is decorating the windows with wreaths with white bows on them.

 Leah [ Ruby's mom's name ] is decorating the windows with wreaths with white bows on them

( This is what Ruby's family living room looks like and decorated )

While Leah is decorating the window she hears Ruby laughing and turns around and saw her mother showing photos to Ruby about when she was younger. Leah smiled at this and was done decorating the window and said "I'm going to get more decorations in the room. I'll be right back". Ruby and Kanna turned and nodded and went back to look at the photos. Leah went to her closet and grabbed a box with decorations and was about to leave when she saw a picture frame and looked at it, she put down the box and picked up the photo frame and had a sad smile with a few tears coming down. The photo showed a picture of her holding Ruby as a baby and next to her almost wanted to make cry a little, the picture showed a man next to her, he was a light tan skinned with red hair and golden eyes and that man is Ruby's dad and he was next to Leah while holding Ruby's small hand.

Leah sadly smiled at this beautiful photo and held the photo closely to her. She closed your eyes and thought to herself 'Oh Ruby I want to tell you everything but I have to keep it a secret not only for safety but for our family and your friends I will tell you when you're ready'. Then she softly kissed the photo and placed to picture frame back where it was and quickly wiped her tears away and grabbed the box and went back to the living room to spend time with her mother and daughter.