The Great Windbreeze and Branch's Operation

Narrator's POV

Inside of a mushroom steam two glowbugs cling their cups together and then Guy diamond's face appeared while saying "Tiny?".

"Are you playing some kind of holiday hide and seek [ jumps on a mushroom and then jumps off ] cuz if so you win [ his face appears in a crystal ] Tiny. Tiny where are you?!" Guy diamond exclaimed looking for his son.

Tiny diamond's face appears and says "Sick cave Windbreeze" and walks inside the cave.

Then the Windbreeze appears and floated towards Tiny and says "Well come in sweet sparkle child your father is quite worried about you".

"Y-Yeah I know I don't wanna worry him but I can't go home until I get my flow back" Tiny tries to explain to the Windbreeze.

"Uh-uh I already know why you're here" she says and extend her arm out and held out her hand.

Tiny looks at her hand and says "Alright just sit back [ the Windbreeze starts to sprinkle some dust on Tiny ] and get mystical" Tiny started to say and then he starts to have a strange hallucination.

Then he wakes ups screaming and then the Windbreeze said "And we're done. Your back should be completely healed".

Then Tiny turned around and looked at her in disbelief and says "My back!? What? No I came here to get my flow back. I really need to get rhyming so I can give my daddy his holiday gift. What do I do now?" Tiny explains and then asked.

"Well, you can go see the cloud monks at the temple on the top of that mountain" the Windbreeze said and Tiny looks outside to see a tall mountain.

"I gotta go all the way to the top of that mountain?!" Tiny asked disbelief.

"No, not that mountain, that mountain" the Windbreeze says correcting Tiny showing him a much bigger mountain

Tiny diamond sighs and says "Okay [ gets determined ] This Is For My Daddy" and he runs forward.

He runs and has a hard time at first and then he managed to get on the first step and says "That's one" then he jumps on the second one.

With Branch