Branch's Bunker and The invitations

Narrator's POV

In Branch's underground bunker Branch slide across his room while holding his leaf vest with his left hand. He puts on his vest, pulled his shorts up, his Hug-time bracelet went off, grabbed some hair gel and put it on his hair to make it look shiny.

He grabs a hammer and breaks a glass revealing a red bowtie and puts it on and makes sure it's perfect and his carpet mat opens outside.

Then Branch is rising from his elevator and says "Tis' the season" then he puts on his green fluffy ear muffs on and a glowbug flies over his head and drops a bouquet of mitten-settas and Branch caught it

Then he hears Shelia B laughing and see Poppy, Ruby, Amber and Becky and a lot of baskets and Poppy reaches down says "And gotcha" and grabs Branch and pulls him into the basket.

"Buckle up kids" Sheila B exclaims.

"Hey. Love the bowtie" Poppy says slightly adjusting it.

"Well you know it is the holiday season which is why I brought you these" Branch said and shows her the flowers.

"Mitten-settas [ and grabs the flowers ] my favorite" Poppy exclaims and holding the flowers.

Poppy sniffs them and then.."Achoo it's too bad I'm allergic" and continued sneezing.

"Yeah. To bad" Branch says sarcastically as Poppy still continued sneezing while the flower petals landed on his face.

Just before Poppy was about to sneeze again Branch quickly grabbed the flowers and said "And we're done with that" and throws them off the balloon.

Then Branch wipes the flower petals off his face with the help from Ruby.

"Nice bowtie by the way Branch. It definitely suits you" Ruby says smiling.

"Thanks Ruby [ looks at Ruby and looks surprised ] wow you look great Ruby" Branch said.

Ruby smiles and says "Thanks Branch my Mom bought me this outfit".

"Doesn't she look amazing Branch" Amber exclaims beside him and he looks at Amber and Becky and was surprised by their outfits as well.

"Wow. Amber, Becky you girls look also amazing and festive" Branch says then he looks behind Poppy and noticed a lot of baskets behind her.

"Uh... Poppy I know we're going on a picnic but do we really need this much food?" Branch asked Poppy causing the girls to smirk without them knowing.

"Yeah Poppy what's all this about" Becky asked thinking she's going to say that she and Branch were going on a date.