Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve Story

It was December 25th the night before Christmas Eve

It was December 25th the night before Christmas Eve. Everyone was getting ready for tomorrow and everywhere was busy. In Chicago at town square outside all the shops were decorated with a lot of beautiful lights even the trees were covered with lights. People are buying food at the stores for their Christmas parties or buying presents for the children or family members and then soon laughing was heard and it was coming from out the store and three girls came out and it was Amber, Becky and Ruby. They were talking and laughing and having a great time then Becky's eyes lit up with stars in them and ran off leaving the two girls confused and they then saw a hot chocolate stand and people were in line buying hot chocolate. Ruby and Amber quickly caught up with Becky andall managed to get hot chocolate with marshmallows. The girls were talking about how they were going to spend their Christmas with their families and couldn't wait to come together to celebrate New Year's with their families all together while drinking their hot cocoa. The girls quickly finished their cocoa and they headed outside going home from the mall it's a good thing where they live at they can easily walk home and the girls went inside their houses and were greeted by their parents or their siblings. They had dinner and the girls helped their parents or siblings with something like Becky helped her baby twin brothers with putting down a plate of cookies and a cup of milk on a small table in the living room, Ruby is helping her mom clean up the kitchen a little bit and then helps her grandma into bed and giving her a goodnight kiss, and then finally Amber was also helping her little brother put cookies and milk on a table in the living room and then the girls each then went to take a shower, brushed their teeth, and then finally crawled into their beds and fell fast asleep for tomorrow.

The Next morning Christmas Eve

It was finally Christmas Eve morning and the girls woke up and got dressed into some warm/cute winter outfits ready to spend Christmas with their families. The girls went down to their kitchen to eat breakfast and after they were done then they all went to open their presents and they were having quality time with their family while laughing and smiling spending their Christmas morning and then getting ready for the day.

At Becky's house - 10: 15 am

"BECKY, WAKE UP! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING!" two boys shouted while jumping on their sister's bed. Becky woke up instantly while screaming in surprise and looked at her brothers like they were insane. The boys looked at Becky and were holding their laughs she looked at them confused until she looked in a mirror and realized why they were laughing her hair was a total mess and was sticking up.

"Alright, alright I'm up. Give me a few minutes to change" Becky said with a yawn and then went to the bathroom to get ready while the boys ran off to change clothes.