Branch's Gift Disaster and Tiny's Advice

Narrator's POV

Back in Branch's bunker Branch is right now building Poppy's gift. He's tweezing a nail, sawing the top, spits out a nail and hammers it then finally screw drives a nail on one of the leg and looks up to see it.

 He's tweezing a nail, sawing the top, spits out a nail and hammers it then finally screw drives a nail on one of the leg and looks up to see it

"Wow looks good" Cooper compliment the gift.

"Mhm, Poppy's gonna love that" Prince D says.

"Yeah, you're right. It's not big enough her gift was ginormous, I'm gonna build a scrapbooking machine and attach it to this hairstyles" Branch says and went back to building while Cooper and Prince D put on safety goggles but were knocked off then Branch moved back and looked at it again now with a scrapbook machine.

"Sweet. Now it's definitely done" Cooper said hoping Branch would stop.

"Agreed, still got to go bigger. I'll attach a smoothie maker [ Cooper almost gets hit by a tool but ducks down ] so Poppy can get her hair done, make scrapbooks and drink her favorite Troll-Berry banana smoothies. Great Idea" Branch exclaims while building again and the Funk twins try to shield themselves and had on construction helmet.

Finally Branch was done and looked at his work while breathing heavily

"It's Perfect! Prince D do you want to take her for a spin [ notice that Trollex, Dante, Lownote and Synth were not there ] and where are the other guys?" Branch asked.

"Uh Yeah No. Also they left to finish their gift swap presents" Prince D says.

"Alright [ strapped in and turns on the machine ] here I am my hair's getting done and then I'm like oh rats I forgot to make a scrapbook for Biggie's half birthday" Branch says and pulls down a lever down and presses some buttons.

Then the scrapbook book machine grabs a paper, puts glue on the paper into a shape of a heart, sprayed glitter on it and a pair of scissors jabs into the heart. Prince D and Cooper placed some sandbags in front of them like a barrier. The paper comes to Branch and he grabs it and says "It's working! It's working!".

"Yep. It sure is" Cooper says and closes the top of a bomb shelter that he and Prince D are in.

"And now, for the final touch [ presses a button and pulls down the lever ] The smoothie maker!" Branch says manically.