The Holiday Gift Swap

Narrator's POV

Back inside at Branch's Bunker he's sweeping the burned papers off the ground with a small broom and a dust pan and puts them inside of a bucket.

He placed them down and looks around while repeating Tiny's words "Look through the clutter" then he moves some burnt paper from the ground and picked up two burned paper of a photo.

It showed him and Poppy holding hands and looks at them begins to think maybe there was one more thing he could try to do.

Setting changes to Poppy

Poppy is looking at her gift for Branch and then Delta walks by and says "You always know just what to get to make someone feel special, don't you Poppy" she says her Poppy and she just shrugs with a small smile.

"I'm sure Branch is gonna love his gift" Delta says and then leaves.

Poppy thinks for a moment and then says "Yeah [ she turns around and looks at her gift again ] I hope you're right".

"Hey Poppy" a voice called out Poppy turns around and saw Ruby walking up to her with a present in her hands it's a blue wrapped box tied with a golden ribbon and on the box are different design golden snowflakes on it.

"Oh, Hi Ruby" Poppy waves at her.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Ruby asked with a smile.

Poppy smiles and says "Yeah, I'm pretty excited".

"Also I just wanted to say that whatever you got for Branch he's going to love it" Ruby says and stands next to Poppy while looking at Branch's present.

"Me too" Poppy thought in her mind.

Night-Time at the Big Mushroom

It is finally time for the Holiday Gift Swap. Poppy, Ruby, Branch, Amber and Becky are standing on top of the mushrooms and all the trolls are getting excited.

"Hello Everyone, who's ready for the Holiday Gift Swap" Poppy announced and Ruby used Mr. Dinkles to shoot out a firework and causing all the trolls to cheer and started heading towards their secret person.

Barb looks excited while holding her gift and looks at her dad and says "Come on dad let's go" and runs off.

Unfortunately Former King Thrash his gift accidentally got ripped off while moving forward on his wheelchair and revealed a unicorn and then it walks off.

Prince D and Fuzzbert

Prince D is next to Fuzzbert and a opened gift beside him. He pulled out some lights from the box and attached them to Fuzzbert and then spined him around and the lights were light up and now Fuzzbert looks like a Christmas tree.