Rhyme-a-saurus, Gift Ideas and Branch's Plan

Narrator's Pov

At Rhyme-a-saurus swamp Tiny diamond is walking to the swamp and see a sign and walks up to it and looks at it and begins to read it.

"Rhyme-a-saurus Swap. No Need To Be Nervous Read Sign Out Loud To Fetch My Service" Tiny says while reading the sign.

"Okay well I just did that [ the ground begins to rumble ] Oh What The!?" Tiny exclaimed and then something emerges from the water causing Tiny to back up a little and saw it was Rhyme-a-saurus.

"Hey there little friend, you seem like you're not okay. I hope that I can help you rhyme and have you on your way" Rhyme-a-saurus said.

"I'm lookin' for a word that rhymes with diamond, so I can finish my rap and get my flow back. Got any suggestions?" Tiny asked.

"Uh, let me give that one a think. Consult the page, review the link [ opens his book nose and goes through the pages ] diamond, diamond, diamond" Rhyme-a-saurus said. "Almond?..science?..climate?" He adds trying to find the right word.

"Climate! Yes climate is the best I can find. Give that a shot if you don't mind" Rhyme-a-saurus said to Tiny diamond.

"Uh... Okay" Tiny says music started playing and he started following the beat then started rapping once again.

Tiny diamond:🎶It's the holiday, holiday season🎶

🎶Gotta give my dad something that is pleasing🎶

🎶He's a special man, a real, real, special man🎶

🎶That's why I wanna give him everything that I can🎶

🎶He's my homie, his name is Guy Diamond🎶

🎶Wanna give him something special that'll really blow his climate🎶

"Climate? No I'm not feeling that!" Tiny diamond exclaimed.