Chapter 6) Her DEMON His BEAST

Published on :- 29/11/21

.
.

"Every girl has a bad side girl.

She just needs the right situation to

awaken the hidden sleepy BEAST"

ShineeSunshine

.

.

Night was at peak and when he woke up , he was unable to move and talk but his deep eyes found someone who was the reason behind his sleepless nights.

She chuckled softly and he could only glare at her. Taken a bath with hot water not long, She was looking fresh and also liking the atmosphere she had created in his room when he was sleeping soundly.

"Your mind is shocked . Your heart is speechless. You are unable to talk and most importantly you are paralyzed enough to not to move your body" .... ,, She stated clearly when she saw him trying to open his mouth and move his body

He was lying on a mattress , his hands and legs were tied to four corners of the bed.

She moved towards him , sat by his side and stroked her fingers into his thick dry hair.

Zane Daniel Miller . . , , She called him , rolling the words , tasting the sound of his name on her lips.

There was an almost feeling of elation.

"How dare you 'Z' to made me suffered so much. You know that I hate that brainless bitch but still you did everything that break my heart into thousands of pieces" .... ,, She said and wanted to take revenge for every little bit of grievance that she suffered.

That was why she couldn't hold onto her temper and what she suffered she had give back three times harder.

What ? Are you afraid for that bitch ? .... ,, She asked while looking at his frightening glare

She grinned and leaned into him and whispered into his ears "Don't worry. She is living in paradise"

Baby Bubble ? .... ,, Zane heart called her but she didn't heard him because she was not his baby bubble

"Z ! You know I was the one who gave you this name but you let that bitch to call you by this name which I adore so much" .... ,, Arika spoke harshly and straightened up her body and kept on doing what she was there for.

She placed scented candles and petals of roses in the room and on the bed. She came near to him and untied the robes of his both legs.

"You are the one who brought this upon you and that big breast bitch. You forced me to do this and meet you like this by drugging your body" .... ,, She again moved towards him and spoke to him