Chapter 19) Fear and Questions

Drafted on :- 11/1/21

Published on :- 17/1/21

.

.

The moonlight was hiding within the thick clouds, it only revealed a slight traces of lights , making it hard to see clearly.

In the shadows of the nights , Zane stood near unconscious Arika.

At other side , ARIKA's past memories floated , she reminices an unknown man's face.

Her heart beated faster than ever. She tried to hold back and smiled joyfully in the memories.

Zane's Onyx eyes scrunched as he did wanted to know about the reason behind her smile.

Bright like summer . .

Beautiful as spring. .

These words came into his mind while thinking of her as he instantly remembered how Arika used to smile brightly.

This made him feel more astonished was the fact she always smiled for him.

Zane clutched his heart that was beating faster as he could feel his blood flowing back as his mind was playing the memories of her childhood that how she always walked slowly to him. Her steps were always light like walking on top of clouds.

Flutteredly , Arika opened her eyes and adjusted in the dark room. But presence of him made her aware that she was not alone at all.

Her deep enchanting black eyes narrowed down and travelled at the person who was intruding into her personal space

But soon , everything faded as she opened her mouth and spoke in her hoarse but surprisingly tone 'Z?'

Zane shuddered to know that the girl whose eyes were pulling him towards her was not his BABY BUBBLE'

INSANE .... ,, Zane muttered the name as he clenched his jaw

Flashed of that night appeared in his head and INSANE sat comfortably on the bed.

Insane looked around at found herself in the slightly familiar room.

She stood up from the bed and took a small step towards Zane but he immediately back away from her as he spoke angrily "Don't. Come. Near. Me"

Insane flinched by his behaviour.

Zane was blazing in anger.

Insane saw different emotions in his eyes but the most stronger was 'HATE'

"YOU. HATE. ME? " .... ,, Insane said as her heart already got pierced by Zane's drilling stares

"Yes ! I HATE YOU"....,, Zane spoke as Insane's Madness made his heart froze

Why? .... ,, Insane asked , her voice was not very low, also not very high.

Why? You are asking me why? You Insane. You ruined everything what I had protected from the beginning and you came and spoilt my hardwork ..... ,, Zane's voice was very loud enough for everyone to woke up from their sleeps

I LOVE YOU ..... ,, Insane's said and her eyes were glosssingly appeared painful

But I don't .... ,, Zane spoke straightly and Insane chuckled sadly.

You don't love me? .... ,, Insane asked while her eyes were intensely gazing at Zane

Yes .... ,, Zane crossed his arms as he glared at her