Chapter 18) OverBearing

Published on :- 8/1/22

.

.

"We saw her smile.

We saw the empty sad girl smiling

For the sad boy who love her with

All his broken heart"

MILLERs,
KASHYAPs,
KHANNAs,
GREYs
and
RATHOREs

(I was missing them and can't imagine them in pepper salt look

(I was missing them and can't imagine them in pepper salt look. Your author is helpless and hopelessly in love with first generation possessive series Alpha leads.)

.

.

MILLERs PALACE NY

Sitting cluelessly but with curiosity , Arika stared at each and every faces of her family members.

Her parents, her siblings , her aunts , uncle's , cousins were already aware of the past and the person who was unknown by the truth was only Arika.

ZANE was there too. He didn't want her to know what happened in the past but at other side, he knew that she had right to know about this all.

But one thing was sure , Arika would definitely get hurt and the pain would be unbearable for her.

Zane was aware that For Arika , happiness comes with her family . .

Same for him , His family was his world.

But there was INSANE.

The beast who was the other side of Arika.

INSANE had different thoughts from both Arika and Zane.

For INSANE , Happiness is relative and that relative was one and only ZANE

For years , ZANE believed that Happiness is subjective. However , ZANE also knew that the best type of happiness was the one inside of you.

Happiness was the explosion of emotions inside a person.

Everything happened for a reason . Zane's thoughts changed when he saw ARIKA first time , giggling joyly in her baby voice in her own baby world.

Then Suddenly , To Zane , the meaning of happiness changed into Arika. His feeling for her was too strong to bear that seeing her happy and seeing her smile made him lost in her.

It was always ARIKA .

All of her.

Arika was his happiness , his life .

However , Zane never thought that one day he would feel something more than what he always felt her tiny arms wrapping around his neck whenever he carried one years old Arika in his arms.