Chapter 11) Awakened DEMON

Published on :- 15/12/21

.

.

"I hold a BEAST

and

an INSANE within me"

ARIKA

.

.

Zane's kiss was agressive , fast and unstoppable.

Urh . . , , Her lips had been seized by a hot and soft sensation of Zane

His strong and overbearing kiss was like an attacking thunderstorms that plunder her mouth back to back.

Arika tried to resist by attempting to remove his hands from her waist but she was unable to do.

So , instead , the opposite occurred.

Zane's steel like grip became tighter that she almost cried out in pain.

The fervent kiss was earth shattering , over bearing and intense but was at the same time tender and gentle like he was scaring fr hurting her wounds.

His kiss made her hot, burning in pain and pleasure as his Demon was glowing , howling in Joy .

Arika almost lost herself for a moment when she melted into his gentle yet passionate embrace.

The lack of oxygen forced her lips to open as she gasped for breath. Her eyes were hazy from intoxication.

When he shoved his tongue inside her mouth , her eyes teared . His passionate kisses were overwhelming and his masculine musk was mercilessly harassing her soul.

Arika was gasping and when he spared her lips for a while. She finally recovered her mind , the teary light in her eyes sharpened at that moment.

*THAAP*

A heavily slap landed on his across the face but her palm stung too by using such a great force.

"How dare you to kiss me forcefully like this?" .... ,, An angry aura was coming out of her as the air became heavy . Her stomach was aching due to sudden strong movement of hers but she didn't spare a second to think of her pain

"Stay the hell away from me" .... ,, The words came out of ARIKA's mouth quickly.

Arika was panic but she didn't understand why did he kissed her and that too so intensely when he had a girlfriend and came to meet her.