Chapter 20) Equation

Drafted on :- 24/1/22

Published on :- 22/3/22
.

.

"Disagreements are fine

But

Disrespect is not"

ZANE

.

.

Thunder rolled in a long, low rumble in the dark night sky. A rainstorm was coming. After what felt like an eternity of running. He slowed down his running thoughts.

Suddenly, Puffing the smoke of his cigerette, Mr. Taksh Oberoi was smiling from ear to ear.

"Informations were right. Arika is under the psychological treatment of Doctor from MILLERs" .... ,, Tanay said as he forwarded a file to Taksh

Taksh stared at his son and then took a glance of the file.

"You can see her sudden changes in her body language and the way she is speaking in this video and Name of Arika's personality is INSANE"..... ,, Tanay spoke as he showed a video clip to Taksh

Taksh placed his interwined fingers on top of his crossed legs and then suddenly spoke "Let's go to India. I'm missing my granddaughter"

The relaxedness that powerful people typically had was evident in his face that made Tanay more curious.

However there was something else visible on Taksh's face - a darkness that was a reminiscene of a fallen angel

"Arika is a child who grew up knowing nothing about her surroundings" .... ,, Suddenly , Taksh uttered and Tanay knew about this. It wasn't new for him.

"We will make our last and final move soon" .... ,, Taksh's eyes hardened as he showed no sympathy for Arika's situation

Tanay heard Taksh's words and understood it clearly. Tanay didn't want anything. He had no ambition.

Whenever he looked at the face of Arika , his heart just wanted to leave everything behind and took her far away from every danger.

"Do you want to say something?" .... ,, Taksh asked him as he knew what was running in his son's head

No ! Dad .... ,, Tanay said and looked at his father

Taksh oberoi became an influential figure of the criminal world not only Because he was ambitious or fuelling his anger and brewing revenge in his heart. He was a drug lord who controlled the underworld as a whole.

KASHYAPs and RATHOREs knew this briefly.

Taksh's nickname in the underworld was 'Dark Flower'.

After killing his father, step mother and step sibling, Taksh took advantages of the name Oberoi , Money and position as a businessman and took over the criminal world.

Taksh's influence was so powerful that even the other gangs and mafias were helpless.

Taksh - if one could describe him . He resembled a snake. A very poisonous snake.

An enchanting yet dangerous snake that made anyone wary of him. Aside from his beautiful appearance, Taksh had a unique charm that attracted people's soul.

ChitraGandha's mother was one of the example who stuck in the web of his enchanting attractiveness.

For example , His husky voice , which reminded one of the abyss.