Chapter 9) Hidden Pieces

Published on :- 10/12/21

.

.

"I can only hold you in my eyes"

INSANE

.

.

On the outskirts of the NY city , an old mansion stood still named 'THE OBEROIs'. It was surrounded by Tress and gave a closed off feeling.

The only resident of the house stood at the top floor in the balcony like a King. He was staring down , looking deep in his thoughts.

This man was 49 years old but looked younger with a well maintained body. No one could have guessed his actual age. His features were great but his personality lacked humanity.

He was TAKSH OBEROI .

Currently , Taksh was holding a cigarette in his one hand while his other hand was tucked inside his pocket and behind him stood a man in his mid 20s

Currently , Taksh was holding a cigarette in his one hand while his other hand was tucked inside his pocket and behind him stood a man in his mid 20s. He was making report to his father.

Tanay stared at his father's back and spoke "Dad! We have suppressed the news about us staying in our Mansion in NY as much as we could but Arjun and Rudra both are currently digging the holes to get to know more about us. What should we do now?"

Taksh smirked a little and held his silence. The silence was like a calm before the storm.

Tanay was getting restless and soon worrying if he had made a mistake in trailing Arika , making his father upset.

Taksh sighed . His face was still in the dark giving the sinister look to his son and his gangman

Taksh knew that both Arjun and Rudra had discovered his existence that he was sole owner of the well renowned international company 'The OBEROI's' but what made Taksh to think again was about Aarya , son of Arjun who had a file named 'TAKSH OBEROI' that had some vague details on it about him and his past that could definitely changed his own game.