seventeen

"So we're really supposed to spend an entire day and night away from each other before the wedding? What purpose does that serve?" Arya released a sigh while moving to straddle Ethan's lap

"So we're really supposed to spend an entire day and night away from each other before the wedding? What purpose does that serve?" Arya released a sigh while moving to straddle Ethan's lap. They were now a week away from the wedding and had been talking about what all they wanted to do on their honeymoon when the subject of their bachelor and bachelorette parties came into play.

"Ethan, baby please trust the process. Unless you want me to go back to doing research on us, because I do have a ways to go with developing this new service."

"Okay, I'll take the day apart, but I'm getting a key to the suite come sun down. You think I'm going to miss out on the opportunity of getting some drunk pussy again." Ethan knew Arya was a freak, but something about her drunk off of tequila activated a higher level of freak in her. They barely made it out of the car the other night when Solomon dropped them off. He had to go and buy Arya two plan b pills the next day since he was sure that in his drunk state he released a few of his seeds inside her.

"I rocked your world, huh?" Arya smirked while rubbing the tips of her fingers against his earlobes.

"You are my world, mama."

"Stop being cute before I lock you out of the house." Ethan raised his eyebrow in surprise before bursting out into laughter.

"Let me get this straight. I'm getting kicked out because you over here blushing?"

"Yes! One minute you got my cheekbones hurting from smiling all the time, and the next we're five years in with five bad ass snot nosed adorably annoying children. Then three out of five of them are going to resent us because we're young and poppin' business moguls so they'll obviously be being raised by the nanny and their grandparents. Then you're going to hit a midlife crisis because it's all too much too soon for you. Next thing I know I'm pleading my case in court for spousal support because it's five damn kids, and possibly one on the way. That's not even it. You get remarried two years later to your so called business partner who hates kids so you never bring our kids around which drives me to having to publicly embarrass the both of us on social media once a month. When all of this could be avoided by me just locking you out the house to keep you on your toes."

"You really just pulled that out of your ass? Or you've been marinating on this?" Ethan was trying his best to hold in his laugh at how crazy her story sounds. He loved the fact that she had reached the level of comfortability with him. He knew she had to be beyond comfortable to share her lifetime movie script with him like this.

"Some of both. It's a very realistic story though. You should've thought about all of this before adding my name on the deed. Don't worry though, I have a really nice condo downtown that you can stay at until you're welcome back home."

"You should write a book." Ethan spoke while tightening his arms around her waist and leaning forward to rest his head against her chest.

"I am. It's going to be called Waiting to Exhale: The Story of Ethan and Arya. With exclusive narration from lil Ethan."