twenty one

"Allow us to reintroduce the bride and groom, our best friends, Ethan and Arya Christensen!" Danica and Elijah spoke together on the microphone

"Allow us to reintroduce the bride and groom, our best friends, Ethan and Arya Christensen!" Danica and Elijah spoke together on the microphone. The beat dropped for Make It Last Forever as Ethan and Arya walked in, starting their reception dance. Arya was immediately surprised by how great Ethan was dancing since he wasn't taking the rehearsal lessons that seriously.

"Keep up, baby girl." Ethan joked,  not missing the shocked look on her face.

"My boy better kill it!" Elijah yelled into the mic. Danica snatched the mic out of his hand, not wanting his narrations all over their wedding video. Everyone was clearly enjoying the open bar that was set up, and there was a videographer stationed close to the bar to get the guest's drunk advice for the newlyweds.

Once Arya and Ethan finished their first dance, Arya and her dad did their dance to Daddy by Beyonce. Not even a minute into the song they both were in tears. Aaron couldn't mask how proud he is of his daughter. Seeing her here at her wedding was such a surreal feeling for him, especially after hearing the news Amira shared at the dinner not too long ago. He was happy to see the sparkle of life and joy back in his daughter's eyes.

Arya didn't think this day would come at all, and she expressed to her parents how she didn't see marriage happening for her, which they had reluctantly accepted. She felt horrible about it, especially since Amira would most likely be getting married on a base in Japan, but it wasn't something she thought that she could control. Meeting Ethan was one thing, but what they had become was very unexpected. Arya was so happy that she could at least give her father this experience. As soon as the song ended she held onto her dad as tight as she could, wanting this moment to last as long as possible.

"My wife and my father in law are over here crying, so allow me and the guys to lighten the mood with some smooth choreography. DJ, play my track." Ethan spoke into the mic before handing it off and moving into the formation with his groomsmen. Every Little Step by Bobby Brown began to play, bringing an instant smile to Arya's face as she let go of her dad. Ethan grabbed ahold of her arm, pulling her over to take a seat in the chair that was placed in the middle of the floor. She couldn't help the laugh she let out as the men started their routine. Ethan has playfully sung this song to her plenty of times around the house to annoy her, so she was excited to see an actual routine to it.

"Babe!" Arya laughed as Ethan dropped to his knees singing in front of her. "He's trying to upstage me before I even hit the stage." Arya joked while accepting the glass of champagne from Danica. She quickly downed what was in the champagne flute, handing it off to the nearest person to her before standing up and making Ethan sit in the chair she was just in.

"What you about to do?" Ethan questioned with a smirk on his face. He leaned back in the chair, anticipating what Arya was about to perform. Arya backed up to the middle of the dance floor, waiting for her bridal party to take their positions around her. She appreciated that both her and Ethan had the same thought process with picking their songs because she didn't want her song selection to come off corny since she actively sings it around the house on a consistent basis.