Games

Words- 1009

Warnings- None

It was game night once again. The event was held weekly, commonly on the weekend to help us relax and make new memories. It was held at any of our houses, this week it would be held at Mimi's house. Game night consisted of random games, even if they seemed immature we would give them a go, after all we could add our own twists to the games to make them more interesting. Tonight we decided on a mashup of spin the bottle and truth or dare. The way it would work is someone would spin the bottle and give a truth/dare to the person it landed on depending on their choice. The game seemed slightly childish to us all at first, but we went with it anyway so that we could all have a laugh.

It was no secret that there were certain romantic feelings between both Mimi and I. It was hard to miss with all the physical affection played off as friendship, all the suggestive flirtations made to sound as a joke. With little to no context, you would assume we were already a couple, yet the status was best friends who are scared to make a move in case the other does not reciprocate the feelings. This however was not wanted, rather both of us longed for each other, the warmth we would bring with each hug. Our friends took it upon themselves to set us up tonight, during game night. They wanted all of the surrounding tension that seemed to follow the both of us everywhere to be turned into love. They already had a few questions planned out for us, which they would then coincidentally leave at a point when something was bound to happen.

We all gathered around in a small circle and started to spin the bottle. It all started out with silly dares such as 'prank call someone' or truths such as 'worst kiss'. Then it started to land on Mimi and I, our questions were very different from the rest, rather we got truths such as 'most attractive person here'. They made it obvious what they were trying to achieve which made me heat up, a faint everlasting blush spread across my cheeks in the presence of her. Each question of that sort given to me made me nervous, her gaze watching my every move each time the attention was on me. I couldn't help but to stumble over my words occasionally making me seem idiotic in front of her, adding to the redness on my face.

A few rounds had passed along with a couple of drinks gone down, and the bottle was spun until it landed on Mimi.

"Kiss the most attractive person in this room"

As soon as the question was read out she made eye contact with me  before standing up and making her way over to me and straddling my lap. Without hesitation she locked our lips in a slow, passionate kiss before pulling away and walking back to her own seat. My face felt as if it was on fire, a familiar feeling within my stomach, electricity flowing through my veins. She noticed my reaction and smirked before winking at me. Our friends witnessed this whole encounter, pleased with themselves. They had initiated something new, and very needed between us both. Our first kiss that would soon turn into many.

She grabbed the bottle and made it spin, keeping her eyes on me the whole time. It landed on me. 

"Dare"

I don't know where the courage came from but it was much needed. I just wanted her, her touch, her lips. The feeling was mutual, she wanted the same from me.

"Seven minutes in heaven with me. Now"

She took my hand in her own and led me to her bedroom where we would remain the entire night. Our friends were happy with what they had caused and swiftly left the house to give us peace and privacy.

As soon as we entered her bedroom she pushed me up against the wall and waisted no time in connecting our lips. Her hands gripping my waist and my hands tugging at her hair. Her moved so that she was no kissing my neck, making me release a shaky breathe. My hands moved down her back and to the hem of her shirt, pulling it off of her to get a better view of her body. She looked amazing, a perfect body that made many jealous. She pulled away looking into my eyes once more, her eyes were dilated and her breathing was heavier than usual. 

"I want you"

I could barely breathe, our lips were very close, almost touching but not quite. Her breathe fanned against my face, making me feel hotter than I already was. Her presence was enough to make me feel weak, her body was the only thing keeping me upright. Otherwise, I would have fallen due to gaze making me feel so weak and defenceless.

"The feeling is mutual, mi amor"

I could feel her lips brush against mine when she spoke. Her hands traced shapes onto my waist before also removing my top and pushing me around and back onto her bed. She was hovering above me before she leant down and continued the kiss with a mix of passion and desire. We had both awaited this moment for years, dreaming about this very moment. One of my hands was against the back of her neck, the other on her back, pushing her closer into me. One of her hands lay against my chest whilst the other cupped my cheek, savouring the moment. The kiss became more passionate as her hands roamed me body, with mine mirroring her actions; desperate for her touch. All I could think about was her lips on mine, how I had waited and dreamt about this day since we became friends. Her plump lips moved against mine, she dominated the kiss and she knew that. Our breathing became heavier every second, more and more passion filling into the kiss which fuelled the rest of the night.