Hatred, or so it was

I hate her. Despise her even. She just seems so stuck up and fake but here I am having to create a song with her. If I had to describe a bad dream, it would be the situation I am in right now. I don't get why I have to do this with her.

We started to do what was required, however this was done very reluctantly. I was sat in front of the blonde haired woman, attempting to get along with her for the sake of the creative process, but she was not making this easy for me. Everything she did just seemed to get on my nerves and vice versa. Occasionally we would send glares at each other just to reaffirm our hatred of one another. I just hope this is done quickly because I can not stand being in the same room as her for ages like now. 

What would make this worse you may wonder? The fact that we are required to write a *love* song together... I hate her, how am I supposed to write a love song with her. Apart from the fact I despise Mimi, I am very single. How will this even be possible? What can I even write? I don't doubt she is sharing the same kind of thoughts. We hate each other...

"Can you stop clicking the pen, it's so annoying"

I clicked the pen once, she's so dramatic. 

"It was once"

"Still annoying"

She's unbearable, no way will I be able to write a whole song with her, a love song even. Her presence annoys me, everything she does annoys me. I bet she is doing it all on purpose to get on my nerves. I've never met anyone as annoying as her before, she is awful. Despite my rather negative feelings towards her, we still had a song to write. 

"Alright, can we just have peace while writing this song?"

"Hm sure."

There was a certain tension in the atmosphere, perhaps it was the awkwardness from not knowing how to communicate with each other properly without any arguing or disagreements. 

"Why don't we try to get along seeing as we have to do this together"

I just hoped she would agree to this so it wouldn't be as awkward. 

"Sure. It's getting late so let's just go back to mine"

I would rather not but it was probably the only way to break the awkwardness surrounding us so I agreed and we headed back to hers. We made conversation for a while and got to know each other. She doesn't seem too bad after all but I still don't like her that much. I just can tolerate her. I went forward so I can get my drink and our hands brushed which made me quickly retract my hand. I suddenly felt nervous and apologised for the contact.

"I should start going home now, it's getting late"

I stood up and made my way to her front door to leave. 

"Sure, see you tomorrow I suppose."

Tonight has sort of eased the awkwardness but there is still some there. What else do I need to do in order for us to write the song without conflict. Not even tonight has helped to solve it. I decided to just sleep on it and wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Soon enough it was the next day and I made my way to the studio where Mimi was already waiting.

"Took you long enough"

There it was again, her pathetic attitude still hadn't gone away.

"Not my fault you are early"

"No you're just late"

"Whatever"

I rolled my eyes at her, she was just being childish right now.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"Yeah I did, what are you going to do about it?"

She was starting to annoy me now. I can't do anything without her becoming petty and immature. She really just seems like a child right now with all of her complaints. My comment sparked fury in her, she was annoyed with how I was speaking to her. 

"You don't want to know"

What was that even supposed to mean? Again, she just sounds so petty. But I decided to stay quiet so I didn't have to hear her voice again. However, I started to get bored as I was still stuck on what to write and we was not communicating our ideas across. So I decided to annoy her a bit, maybe I was acting childish now but this is what she deserves for being the same towards me. I started clicking my pens constantly, waiting for her to notice and say something about it I could see her biting her tongue to not say anything, but the clicking of the pen obviously got on her nerves.

"Stop clicking that pen right now"

"Make me"

She made eye contact with me before getting up and walking towards me putting her hand on mine, slamming it down which made me drop the pen.

That was kinda hot... 

"I said stop it, that it so annoying"

"I can do what I want, you can't stop me doing anything"

She was seething by now, she just couldn't believe I was acting like this, so immature. I don't know what was wrong with me, but seeing her so angry was really hot. I need to stop thinking this way.

"You will stop so we can just hurry up and write this song"

"I suppose I'll stop just so I don't have to put up with your mood"

Seeing her so mad at me was kinda hot though...

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"The comment you just made about me being mad was hot"

"Uhhhhh nothing..."

Mimi smirked at me and looked into my eyes and leant down so her mouth was next to me ear.

"So you don't find me hot?"

She whispered into my ear, her breath flush against my face. I could feel the heat burning in my face, giving away all of the emotions I was currently feeling.

"I didn't say that"

She trailed her hand up and down my thigh making me even more flustered that I previously was.

"Nervous?"

I gulped and nodded slightly, her dominance overpowering me. Her mouth moved down to my neck and kiss it. She left hickeys across my neck making me breath faster. My hands moved so they were in her hair, grabbing it. I could feel her smirk against my skin as she continued to kiss it, she moved slightly lower so she was kissing my collarbone, leaving more hickeys. She was now straddling me on the chair I was seated on. Her hand continued to move up and down my thigh, her other hand slipping under my shirt and to my chest.

My heart was beating so fast at this point, my hands moved down her body, touching everywhere I could.

She moved back up and looked into my eyes before engaging us in a lust filled kiss...

"Let's take this back home my love"

In conclusion, we didn't get the song wrote that night but I did discover that I do not hate Mimi, but I rather like her.

Note- sorry for not uploading lately, I've had a lot going on and I have an exam in a couple weeks. Still have a fat crush on Lola Indigo tho <33