the final part

now i know most will judge me and that's ok by me, as i've said before my life has not been easy, when i was a teenager and you had issues you just got high or had a lot of sex or turned to drink,i never done that kids of today cut and starve themselves aswell as get high. what i've understood is me doing this is my self harm i always fall back to it as it makes me happy in a strange way.i just want to help people and show them a total stranger can have faith and be there for them and that the world isn't such a scary place. i've just had an operation a total hip replacement so i'm alone and sat with nothing but time on my hands.i'm not gonna lie i have thought of going back and starting over again,but i'm yet to give in.i have however been and got myself tested and i have a mental health condition called PBD so atleast something good came out of a 5 year unhappy time.

i wish these 4 girls nothing but the best and i wish only good and great things for them all,i know what i have done is not fair i will take the hate and how they want to treat me i deserve it and a lot more i have lost my brother and his two children which kills me maybe one day they can forgive me but if not i'll take the blame. my mind has been a mess and i shouldn't have done what i did or as often. i mean it when i say i will forever be thankful to these girls and i will forever be here for them. mariah and tamara just have a laugh about it now but all them say i was the best boyfriend they ever had lol. so i am good at something after all. i can only hope allie just gives me 1 chance to prove to her i'm not a bad person and that i'm here.