The beginning

I spoke to so many Miley accounts and one in particular stood out, who ever she was she was so nice, we spoke on MSN using fake accounts, after a while you begin to grow a circle where you have a click of "Fake" accounts you actually speak to. When others doubt them as being real you defend them saying they are real, even though you speak to them everyday you never know who they actually are,this is called "posing" i asked my friend bea to make an account she went for Justin Bieber. We had some fun times,you'd hack each others accounts and write things in the bio box,write statutes about yourself it was just fun,a total escape from the daily chores of real life. Although i liked the Miley i spoke to there was others who nice so i made more Liam accounts to date them before i knew it i had 8, you needed to have back accounts to as Facebook deletes the "fake" accounts. Then i made a Chris Hemsworth account so my Liam had a brother account,i didn't use it much but it was just another a distraction from real life. When you pose you find yourself trying to get info and updates and the most recents pics before the other posers do, then when you do it some how the other fake accounts steal your photos anyway, i was such a good Liam and the only drama i had was when a Miley would flirt,so the miley i was dating on that account would bitch at them until they left me alone. This was going so well it totally made my life seem interesting for once, but i didn't tell anyone only bea knew about it.

I spoke to my main Miley as i called her most of the time,i soon became aware she was american by the times she would come online, posing is like a big elephant in the room,you know this "celeb" you are talking to is just some random person you don't know yet you never ever asked them. So in the day time for me living in England there was always one of my mileys online and i always spoke to one in particular she was called Miley Valentine ( Miley Cyrus became a name you couldn't sign up with) she was so funny and always made me laugh. I never told the Mileys i fake dated about the other Mileys but Miley was about to turn 18 and every single Miley was hinting a little about what the party was going to be like,but of course none of them knew. Then Miley went and had her party early Miley Valentine came online and i already knew about the party so i awkwardly inboxed her the photo that was online, she just said "what a bitch who does that well now we know this hi i'm *Tamara" i thought OH SHIT i can't tell her i'm a girl so i just said my name was Chris. Then the conversation changed and she asked my age i said 19 i don't know why i just didn't tell the truth,i guess i was ashamed.

She was so cool and was from Serbia so we spoke about life and began to get close,i told her about my other Liam accounts and she added me on my main liam, she still posed as Miley then my main Miley got mad and i told her i knew who she was, i then just told her who i was i had to say i was Chris i was 19 and from England. She told her name was Allyson and she was from America then they both asked for a photo,OH SHIT i thought so i got a photo of my step nephew. Allyson had told me how she had fallen in love with me and asked if we could date i said yes,not really thinking it through. At this point my real life was so bad i was so far into depression this was the only thing that made me happy i didn't think i was doing any harm. Tamara and Allyson got on at first but then they fought over me,allyson and me "Chris" had a fight and Tamara bitched at Allyson. But i still spoke to them both,but what i didnt know was that Tamara had grew feelings for me.