Late At Night🌠

Senku POV:

It's one of those nights again huh.. No sleeping and a lot of problems on my mind. These kind of nights suck as hell since I can't do anything at night time.

I get up and the first thing I notice is that Gen isn't here. I go outside the observatory to take a walk. Suddenly I see a figure in front of me. It was Gen.

"Gen? What the hell are you doing out here?"
"I could ask you the same Senku-Chan. Couldn't sleep?"
"Yeah, pretty much."
"You know Senku-Chan, you should really try not to stress yourself so much. You need a break too!"

"We don't have time for such thin-"
Gen cut me off by putting his finger on my lips.
"As if! You're the most important man alive right now, you need to take proper care of yourself!"
"What exactly are you suggesting?"

"What I'm saying is that tonight you'll let me take care of you. I don't care if you say no, everybody needs to stop and relax from time to time."

Gen was right. I haven't been taking proper care of myself. Sleeping between 2 and 4 hours, not bathing properly and skipping meals almost every day.
"Alright Mentalist, for tonight I'll let you take care of me."

Gen POV:

"Alright Mentalist, for tonight I'll let you take care of me." Senku looked me straight into the eyes. I'm pretty sure I'm red as hell right now, but I can't help but feel happy that Senku-Chan is letting me take care of him.

"To start off we're going back to the observatory." I grab his hand and sprint back into the huge room me and Senku share. "Sit down, I'll go bring you something to eat".

I quickly rush to the village kitchen and start making Senku 2 sandwiches. By the time I got back I already saw Senku working on some project of his.

"Senku-Chan! I thought I said no more working!" He quickly put the paper away and went back to the table. I put the plate in front of him and he seems to be hesitating. Maybe he thinks it's poisoned?

He took a few bites then looked at me. Yep I'm definitely going red. Oh, the ways he can make me feel from just looking at me. He quickly finished his sandwiches and turned his face so he was facing me.

"Now what Mentalist?" I gulp. This is going to make Senku-Chan uncomfortable as heck. "I suggest for tonight we sleep together".

Yep that was so embarrassing to say. I wanna dig a hole and bury myself in it. Please don't feel disgusted Senku-Chan, please, please, please-

"Sure, why not. I don't see a problem with it". What? Did I hear that right? Senku-Chan said yes? I think I may pass away right now.

Senku POV:

Heh.. Gen isn't even trying to hide it. Chrome and Kohaku have told me this before, but surely enough Gen likes me. He goes red around me, gets really fidgety (I'm sure he doesn't know it tho) and now hes suggesting to sleep in the same bed.

Lucky for him, I like him back. No, I love him. I may not be an expert in feelings, but I'm sure I'm in love with Gen. He's always on my mind, but luckily for me my face doesn't show it.

"A-are you sure Senku-Chan? You don't necessarily have to do this! I don't want you to feel forced or anything..." Can he get any cuter?

At this point I'll probably start blushing as well. "Yeah. I don't mind it." Not to mention I have been craving Gens attention all day. He's been busy as fuck and he didn't get to talk to me.

Gen slowly walks towards his bed and pushes it next to mine. He looks at me and I can see all his face red. I guess he gets red easily. I go lay in bed and he follows. He pulls me into a hug, him being the big spoon while I'm the small one.

It felt.. Nice and comfy.. Not to mention Gens scent. He smells like flowers and a mixture of herbs. Without noticing I gently put my hands around his back pulling him closer.

He starts petting my hair, which surprisingly feels really relaxing.

"Hey Senku-Chan..."
"Mh?" He pulls away then looks away.
"I've been meaning to tell you this for quite a while.. I-I love you. I don't think the term "like" can describe the way I feel towards you. Just you looking at me gives me butterflies and makes me all red".

I laugh. He was being so obvious since the beginning and he didn't notice?
"You're really bad at hiding your emotions Mentalist~. Even a scientist with almost no knowledge of feelings could tell you're head over heels for me".

He got red. Red as hell. I'm pretty sure he'll become a human sized tomato. "I'm really sorry Senku-Chan.. I don't want our relationship to be over. I really do admire you and I don't think I'll like someone else the way I like you".

"Heh.. Who said our relationship is over? In fact it's advancing to a new stage for both of us."
"Wait, you don't mean.."
"Yes Gen, I also love you. I'm ten billion percent sure of that. So then, Asagiri Gen.. Will you be my boyfriend?"

He looked like the happiest man alive. "Of course yes! I was so worried you didn't like me back I decided not to say anything, but I'm really glad you figured it out".

We went back in our hugging position. This time we held each other as if the other wanted to go somewhere far away. Gen gave me kisses on the forehead from time to time to help me get sleepy. Surprisingly it worked.

Gen POV:

Senku-Chan.. Having you in my arms like this truly is the best thing that it ever happened to me.. I want to stay like this forever. You won't leave me, right Senku-Chan? After all, you yourself said you loved me back..

1036 words
Hey fellas! I'm glad you made it to the end! This was hell of a long one, but hey I think it's a good start!

Thank you for reading this and I apologize for making it so long.