We're Enemies, Right? 🌠🌥️

This takes place in the modern world! Gen is 26 and Senku is 24.

Gen POV:

"For the last time Senku-Chan, science is not something everyone understands! It's complicated and it doesn't even make sense!"
"It's easy! Everything revolves around science! Even your mentality is a form of science! It's true, not everyone understands it, but even you understand ONE branch of it!"

"Hmpf, then are my magic tricks related to science?"
"Of course they are. How do you think the first magician came up with those tricks?"
"Yet, they are NOT science related!"
"Yes they are!"

Me and Senku-Chan don't seem to get along all day... We keep having quarrels about if my magic is related to science! Yet, if these little fights will help me get closer to him, I shall continue to disagree with him..

Currently, he's a famous scientist and astronaut while I'm still a magician and mentalist. We have been friends ever since high school, but we didn't talk that much since I also had the start of my mentalist career at that time. And I have to admit, he's really of charming.. and I miss the old days when we got to talk every day at every time.

*time skip to a day when Senku, Gen, Taiju and Yuzuriha are all hanging out*

"Yuzuriha, wanna see my new card trick? Depending on which card chooses you, it describes your love life!"
"I'd love to see it Gen!"

"Again with those stupid tricks? They're simply not illogical, they don't even have an explanation behind them!"
"Yes, they do! It's a personality based thing which is quite easy to make!"
"Tch, bullshit. I say they're pretty much a waste of time to learn".

Ouch. That one hurt. Especially since it came from my beloved Senku-Chan! Yuzuriha is the only one who knows my crush on Senku. She's a really sweet person, I had to tell her!

Yuzuriha POV:

That's it. I'll make those two get together or at least not fight anymore. I look at Taiju. He knows what's going on. While Senku and Gen keep disapproving with each other, we grab them and push them into a separate room and lock the door.

"Hey Taiju, how about we go to that restaurant you mentioned yesterday? I'd love to try it!"
"A-ah, sure.. But what about-"
"Shh, I'll tell you when we get there, okay?"
"Alright!"

Gen POV:

Damn you, Yuzuriha! Ahh I can't help but have lewd thoughts... It doesn't help how Senku looks at me!
"Guess they left... What do we do?"
"We definitely will be here for a while since that big oaf takes his time eating. I guess it'll be only the two of us for a while" Senku-Chan seemed... Slightly dissapointed to be here with me. You know what! Screw it, I'll take the chance!

*slight smut warning⚠️*

Senku POV:

Gen is walking closer to me and pins me to one of the walls. He smirks and while pulling his body closer to mine.
"Gen what are you-?"
He pressed his knee against my crotch pretty aggressively.
"A-ah~ G-Gen for fucks sake... what are you doing-?"
He kissed me not answering my question. He started taking off my shirt.

"Isn't it obvious, Senku dear~?"
"It IS obvious but, why..?"
"Do you not like it?"
"No, I'm enjoying myself quite a lot actually, but why are we doing this if we're not even.. together..? I honestly didn't think we would find ourselves doing this."
It's hard to admit to myself that I'm enjoying the pleasure Gen is giving me. He's quite attractive when he's needy. In fact, he's quite attractive in general.

"Then should we stop..?"
He stepped away from me and looked away.
"Sorry for uh- Starting this.. Should've known you weren't into boys.. Ahaha! Sorry, I hope this doesn't affect our friendship.. If you even considered we had one to begin with.." he whispered the last part, yet I kind of understood what he said.

"Listen Gen, I'm not saying I'm not into boys nor that we can't do this.. But it's our first time doing this again ever since high school".

Gen POV:

Shit, he's right. Our first time was in our shared high school dorm. In fact it became a usual thing we did on Friday nights. We stopped after I graduated since I'm older. We lost contact for a while till he came at a show of mine. And ever since then.. We kept having small fights.

"Well then, you clearly have no interest right now, so I'll just stop. I'm positive there was a key somewhere here tho" I start searching in one of the drawers suddenly I feel a pair of hands grabbing my hips.

"Who said we had to stop?"
"Ahaha- What do you mean Senku-cha-" his lips interrupted me. Oh God, how I missed this. I missed this feeling. I've been longing for it ever since I left.
When we finally broke apart, Senku had the courage to speak up before me.

"Gen, can we please have a proper relationship this time? Sure, casual hook ups every Friday were nice with small pecks and all that, but I feel like even then I still wanted to be in a real relationship. Not only for sex. For you in general".

Oh God! How can he say stuff like that and not blush?? He's just so- ugh-
"Of course Senku-Chan~ You'll have to be prepared for the clingiest and the most needy boyfriend in the world thoo~"
"Kukuku, I already am mentalist"

Yuzuriha POV:

"So basically Gen likes Senku and I'm tired of them fighting. It was about time they got together".
"Aha so that's what it was about! Senku told me he still liked Gen but didn't know how to show it".

While Taiju ate his meal, I kept waiting for a message from Gen.

G: Hey Yuzu! Guess who got back together with Senku-Chan~~
Y: That's great Gen! How about we go on a double date next week then?
G: That would be lovely (*'▽'*)
Y: I'll text you the place and time later. I'm glad you two made up!

"Taiju, Gen and Senku got together apparently".
"It was about time. Senku was getting impatient. Gen was the only thing he'd talk about lately".

1062 words
Hey there! Sorry for not updating lol, I've been quite busy. This chapter was certainly shorter, but it'll do for now.
See you soon!