Pianist Gen And Violinist Senku🌠

Modern AU in which Gen is a famous pianist and Senku a violinist. While making this chapter I had this song stuck in my head so I decided to add it in it. Have fun reading~

Gen POV:

Hey there, my name is Asagiri Gen and I'm a professional pianist. I must say I'm pretty popular nowadays. The best part is that I get to meet a lot of famous people!

Right now I'm playing a lot of songs with a violinist called Ishigami Senku. We're basically best friends. Ah, but he's so handsome.

I've been having a crush on Senku fof quite a while. And by that I mean 6 months. We met at a music event and became friends there.

Ever since we started playing together, my feelings started to slowly develop. The way he praises me when I complete a difficult part in the score, how he smiles after we perform on a stage. I love all these things.

While playing with the piano cords at 2am, I decided to write a song about my feelings towards Senku. Of course, I won't show it to anyone. Just for fun.

"The day started ordinary
Boys walking by
It was the same old story
Too fresh or too shy
I'm not the kind
To fall for a guy
Who flashes a smile
it goes on for miles
Don't usually swoon
But I'm over the moon
He was just too cool for school"

Now how should I continue it? What if I add some sappy stuff? Maybe a few "falling for you".

"And now I'm falling for ya
Falling for ya
I know I shouldn't
But I
I just can't stop myself from
Falling for ya
Falling for ya
Can't hold on any longer
And now I'm falling for you".
....

Yep definitely sappy. I like the way it goes tho. It would be sooo embarrassing if someone found the song! Now that I finished writing it I can go to sleep.

*time skip to the next day*

Ahh my alarm didn't wake me up! And Senku-Chan is coming over in about 30 minutes! I have to clean the house!

I run out of my room and start cleaning up the living room and kitchen. The other rooms were pretty clean so I didn't have to worry about them.

*ding dong*

Oh! That must be him!
I go to the front door and open it.
"Hey there Pianist". I instantly got butterflies. I simply love it when he calls me that.
"Hey there Senku-Chan! Come inside! I was about to start making Katsudon (pork cutlet bowl)".

"Ah you don't need to make it now. I ate at home, we can eat later".
"Alright then! You can go wait in my room till I prepare something to drink".

Senku POV:

I walk upstairs and enter Gens room. It was full of his scent. I spot a music sheet besides his piano. The title is "Falling for ya".

It looks as if Gen wrote it on his own. There's 3 different versions: the lyrics, the piano and a violin one. Let's see the lyrics. The sheet with lyrics on it was rather questionable.

He drew flowers on it and there's a small message at the bottom. It says: "For: Senku-Chan". Wait.. He likes me? He wrote this song about me? My heart is pounding so fast. He actually likes me back!

I hear the door open. It was Gen.
"Senku..Chan..?
" Oh Gen.. "

Gen POV:

He wasn't supposed to find it! Oh no!
"You wrote this song, right Gen?"
"Yeah.."
"And I suppose you wrote this to express your feelings for me?"
"Mhm.. I had to put my feelings to paper and this was the only way I could do it".

"Why did you make a sheet for piano and violin tho.. Wouldn't the lyrics be enough?"
"In case I would get the guts to confess I wanted to sing this together sometime on a stage or somewhere.. Seems I didn't get to do that since you found it".

"Heh now I'm excited to sing this. I think it sounds pretty good".
"Wait.. Does that mean you like me back? You actually like me back?"
"Yea Gen. I do".
I jump into his arms and hug him really tightly.

"Gen let go you're choking me".
I giggle as I let go of him.
"Does that make us boyfriends Senku-Chan?"
"Depends. Do you want to?"
"Of course! It's been my dream to be your boyfriend!"
He suddenly pulled me into a hug. I turn around to face him and then he kisses me. Oh, how I waited this moment..

A few weeks later we hold a s concert and we sang the song! People were suspecting something since we never really play love songs, but other than that it went really well!

It now became one of our simbolic songs. Senku-Chan says it represents us! Currently he's keeping his violin sheet in a photo frame on his bedroom wall. I'm so glad he likes it!

846 words
I finally made a shorter one! It was kinda rushed tbh, but who cares. It was lowkey fun to make this AU so expect more of it. I think I found it pleasing to write it since I also play the piano lol.

See ya next time ✌️