Alien And Astronaut🌠 Pt. 1

AU in which Senku becomes an astronaut and ends up finding Gen, who's an alien. This is taking place on Mars.

Senku POV:

What the hell is in front of me. I'm not entirely sure how to react to this..
There's an alien right in front of my window. And he looks kind of different from what we stereotyped them.

I'm pretty sure it's a he. He looks pretty much like a human, except the fact he has a tail. He has gray-purpulish skin with a few dark purple circles on it. His hair is half black and half white and his eyes are a kind of dark blue. He's wearing purple coat with some other clothes underneath it.

Actually, he doesn't seem very harmful. He's smiling towards me and waves. Maybe he wants me to go outside?

I grab my EVA suit and put it on. I slowly open the door to go outside. He seems quite happy to see me. Even tho I just went outside, I discovered that he can walk but also float to about 2 meters about the ground.

"Hello there!" wait what. He can talk English? But we're on Mars there's no way-
"Uhh hello. What's your name?"
"My name is Asagiri Gen. And yours is Ishigami Senku, right?"

I'm not surprised he knows my name since it's written on my suit, but the fact he learned a language from Terra is impressive.

"How do you know English? I thought you were from Mars".
"Oh yes, I am from Mars! But some of us Martians go to Earth and live as humans! Our most common place is Japan, so we mostly use Japanese names and traditions!"

So you're telling me there's aliens among us on Terra? That's pretty exhilarating.

"How did you manage to travel from here to Terra? It took us quite a while to just achieve rockets strong enough to go to the moon".

"That's easy! First off we discovered a record that you, humans, sent to space. Currently it's in one of our museums, but it helped us create spaceship to go to the Moon and soon to Terra! It takes a lot of energy for the travel from Mars to Terra, so we cultivate solar energy in large fields for months, sometimes even years!"

Heh, I see. So they took us as an example to make something far more great. Actually, that's similar to the plan I came up with so that humans can go to Mars. Not bad, little alien Gen~

"Oh I know! How about I introduce you to the village I live in! It's not far away".

Gen grabs my hand (or glove whatever) and quickly runs to the village. It was guarded by two people. Their skin was a light shade of blue with marks which had the color dark blue. One had blonde and longer hair while the other had dark brown and short hair.

"Back so early Gen?"
"Yeah, it didn't take long. Ginro, this is Senku-Chan. I invited him over. Can you let him pass?"
So the blonde ones name is Ginro. He seems pretty short and I'm sure he's around the same age as Gen. Maybe younger with a year or two.

"Gen, no outsiders allowed. Plus he does not look like a Martian either. He could mean danger. Rules are rules".
"There you go again Kinro.. But I beg you, let Senku-Chan pass! He's a scientist!"
The brown haired ones name is apparently Kinro. I guess Ginro and Kinro are brothers. They don't really look related though.

"Psst Gen. Where is this guy from anyways? As Kinro said, he's definitely not a Martian!"
"Thats easy! He's a scientist from Earth! He's the first human to land on Mars!"

Kinro and Ginro seemed so.. Shocked..
"But Gen, Senku isn't the first human to come here".
"Oh! You're right! I forgot about Byakuya-san. They're from the same family though. And Byakuya-san didn't really make a rocket to get here. Lilian-Chan was the one who brought him here".

So you're telling me that my father who's been missing for 4 years has been on Mars? How the hell was I supposed to know that! The police searched for him for months!
"Wait, did you say Byakuya? He's my father! Can I see him?"

"Ah, so you don't know Senku-Chan.. Apparently when he came to Mars he already had a disease caused by radiations I think. If I remember correctly, it was called cancer. Since we didn't discover a cure for that, Byakuya-san sadly.. Died.. It was truly a sad moment. He helped us build a better village.. Truly a shame he had to die.. ".

He's right. My father had cancer for a while and if he would have stayed at home for a bit longer, we could've cured him. At least he accomplished his dream of going into space even if it wasn't the way he wanted.

"Well, if Senku is related to Byakuya then I guess we can let him enter.."
"Thank you so much Kinro-kun! Come on Senku-Chan I gotta show you my house!" Gen grabs my hand and quickly pulls me on the bridge that leads to the village.

The village had some big "invisible" walls around it. I guess it helps with the breathing system. When we get there Gen told me to take my costume off.

"Hah? Are you mentally ill? Mars and Terra have different chemicals in the air, not to mention the gravity and air pressure-"
"Now, now, Senku-Chan~ Byakuya-san made these walls together with a team of Martians in order to make it liveable for humans and Martians~!"

Was it really safe to do this? Somehow I felt like I could completely trust Gen even tho I just met him and he's been following me for days. I take my suit off, revealing the black, thin cover for my clothes. It's supposed to make them match the gravity and pressure level.

I take the black cover off since Gen didn't seem happy that I was covering myself up. We got to a house with 3 floors. The first one was the living room with a bunch of bookshelfs, but also a kitchen. The house is pretty big now that I think of it.

The second floor only had some chairs and tables. According to Gen, he just moved in this house and he didn't get to make any major changes to it. The third floor was.. Big. It had nothing in it except a bed and a small coffee table.

"How are you going to stay on Mars Senku-Chan?"
"Ehh for a long time. Actually I'll almost be living here for research and stuff. I think I'll go back to Terra from time to time just to bring some stuff and meet my friends".

"Can I also meet Senku-Chans friends?"
"Uhh yea sure I guess. It's either that you'll go with me back or I'll bring them here".
"Then if you're staying here for a long time.. How about you move in with me?"

"Huh? Are you sure? I'm going to need a lot of space for my laboratory things in order to study Mars and life here. And-"

Gen grabs my cheeks and looks at me. Up close he's kinda... Cute... Wait no what am I thinking. Ugh it's probably the lack of sleep causing this.

"We could put your laboratory things on the second floor. I don't really need anything else. Plus I'd like some company.." he suddenly started blushing.

"Alright then. I'll move in with you".

1277 words
By far this is the longest chapter I have written. Thank you for reading it till the end! I will definitely make a part 2 of this, if not I'll even do a separate book for this AU!

See you in the next chapter!