Alien And Astronaut🌠 Pt. 2

Read part 1 in case you haven't!

Gens POV:

It has been two months since I met Senku-Chan. I've helped him move his stuff in the second floor and in the dormitory. I was so excited I didn't have to be alone anymore!

He's such a great person, just like Byakuya-sama! Senku-Chan is also super smart. He knows everything you could think of!

But ever since he moved in with me we realized something. The dormitory has a lot of furniture so that both of us could have the things we needed. And let's just say we didn't have space OR money for 2 beds.. And so I ended up sleeping in the same bed with Senku-Chan (not that I mind)

He oftens uses the telescope we have before heading to bed. He states that ever since he was little he loved the stars and space. After he looks through the telescope for a good 20 minutes, he changes himself and goes to bed.

His face in starlight is so attractive.. The way his eyes shine when he sees a shooting star (or comet as Senku would say) or anything space related makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Not to mention the smile he has when he makes an experiment. He's going to have me all messed up if he continues to make me fall in love with him..

~~~~~~~

Today, me and Senku-Chan got letter. The "princess" of the village, Ruri, got on her death bed. She was sick since little, but we didn't discover a cure yet.
"Hey Gen do you think I can meet up with Ruri? I might be able to find out what her disease is".

"Really?! You think you could do that?"
"Of course Gen. I just need to see her so that I know which medicine we should give her".
I jump onto Senku-Chan and hug him. He's so kind! I pull away after a while.
"I'm going to go ask her father if you can see her. I'll be right back!"

I quickly walk and meet up with her father, the ruler of the village.
"I will not let an outsider meet with my daughter-"
"He's Byakuya-sama's son".

Kokuyo (kohaku and ruris dad) was really shocked. Maybe he didn't know Byakuya-sama had a son.
"I guess I could allow him to visit her..after all he wants to heal her".
"Thank you Kokuyo-sama! I am sure Ruri will get better". I bow politely before leaving his house.
I quickly go back to my house to tell Senku-Chan the news.

Senku POV:

Gen left to tell the village ruler to let me visit Ruri in order to heal her. While he was gone I kept thinking about him for some reason. How is hair moves along with his body and how he giggles when I get all confused about work..

This is really confusing. Confusing as hell. Feelings are simply illogical! They only get you confused and they help with nothing. I decided to text Taiju (since Martians went to space they have internet and Senku succeded in making a connection from Mars to Terra).

S: Hey big oaf.
T: Senku! It's been so long since you texted me!
S: Yeah okay. Anyway I have a lil question. I don't know something.
T: You have a question for something you don't know? That's rare.
S: Yeah yeah whatever. So I told you about Gen, right?
T: Yep, the alien who's your roommate.
S: So he ran off to do something and while he is gone I started to think about him for some reason. He's always the first thing that comes into my mind when I'm not doing science related stuff. Am I sick or smth?
T: Nah, you're not sick. It seems like you are in love with Gen!

Me, a human, in love with an alien? Is that even possible? As if having feelings wasn't illogical enough.. Actually, Father married Lilian who's a Martian.. So I guess having a crush on Gen isn't that big of a deal.

S: Alright, thanks for telling me ig..
T: No problem Senku :D. You know you can always talk to me.
S: Yeah, well I gtg. Talk to you soon.
T: Goodbye Senku!

I heard the door open. It was Gen!
"I'm back Senku-Chan~! Kokuyo-sama is willing to let you visit Ruri!"
"That's great. Now she won't be sick anymore."
"Don't you think I deserve a little prize for earning Kokuyo-sama's permission~?"

Prize? What kind of prize should I give him? Ah, I have one in mind, but he might not like it..
I get up from my chair and walk close up to Gen.

"S-senku-Chan?! Why are you so close? Wha-"
I interrupt him by closing the gap between us. His lips were so.. soft... Unexpectedly soft. His eyes were widened. I couldn't see them as mine were closed, but I can feel him being tensioned.

He calms down and puts his arms around my neck. Is he enjoying it..? I hope he is because I sure hell am. When I first came here he was taller than me with a few centimeters, but I've grown in size (somehow) and now I'm the taller one.

I pull away to catch my breath. I look back up at him. Oh my god-
He's a blushing mess. His hair is also a bit ruffled. He's literally the definition of perfect.

"Sorry Gen.. I-I don't know why I did that-"
He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed me. It feels like I'm melting. At that moment we felt inseparable.

Eventually we pulled away for air. His hair was ruffled up even more. He looked so pure..
"W-What does this make us Senku-Chan?"

"It depends, what do you want us to be?"
"I think I want to be boyfriends.. No, I'm sure about it! Listen Senku-Chan, I've liked you ever since I met you two months ago. It's almost impossible not to think of you every single day and moment!"

I blushed. Blushed a lot. I didn't expect Gen to be such a straight forward person, but I'm glad I now know he likes me.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like that Gen.."
"Huh-?"
"You're also the first thing that comes to my mind when I'm not doing science related stuff. It's as if you're a drug to me and I'm always high on you".

This time we were both blushing. He hugged me tightly and gave me little kisses on my cheeks. I start to laugh.
"What's up with you, Gen?"
"It's so frustrating how you keep making me fall in love with you over and over again!"

I give him another kiss. A longer one. It showed out need for each other.. I needed Gen and he needed me. One cannot live without the other.

1164 words
I'm so glad you made it to the end! I'll probably make something like this again as I simply adore this AU.
I'm looking forward to meeting you again, dear readers!