o n e

a/n: i changed it

a/n: i changed it

Chapter One:

"Hey, (Y/N)! Are you even listening to me?" You shook your head and saw Hoseok waving his hand. "huh?" you tilt your head and he sighs. "Tomorrow is the fourth anniversary of us getting stuck in that game. you still can't stop thinking about him, right?" Hoseok looks down at his cup of coffee. It is going to be four years since you were stuck in that video game. You had to go through so much therapy after that. Every night, you get nightmares of seeing Prince Jungkook and the things he did to you in the game.

It's been hard for you to even leave your house because of the trauma. "He's gone now. He can hurt you or me. We're safe" he said. You nodded and took a deep breath in. "Is Soobin coming still?" you asked and he shrugs. "he said he had important things to do" Hoseok said. Your eyes widened and you looked around the cafe to see a group of girls looking at you two. "well, look who we have here. if it isn't the two survivors of that stupid video game. if i were them, i will totally stay in the game. why live in a cruel world when you can live in a fantasy world. i would love to see Prince Jungkook in person and see him fall in love with Anne" you heard them say.

the public only knows the game you two got stuck in yet they never found out how psychotic the male lead was. Amber was taken to prison for trapping you in the game yet she states it wasn't her doing. And part of you, believes her yet she did kill you and had you restart the game. "let's leave, (Y/N)" Hoseok stood up and grabs your hand, dragging you out of the cafe only to get bumped by reporters. "it's going to be four years that you two have been stuck in the game. how do you feel that the company, ZRX is recreating the game and making it into a VR game" Hoseok and you had your eyes widened.

"W-What? What are you talking about?" He asked. "You two weren't inform? They are remaking the game and this time you will be able to feel the experience of being in the game. You inspired them to do this" You looked down at your hand to see them shaking. Your heart started to rest. Hoseok looks at you to see how anxious and scared you were so he removes his jacket, covering you with it. "excuse us, we have to do" he lifts you up, carrying you away from the scene.

Hoseok takes you back to his car, placing you down as he checks if anyone has followed them. "Do you think Soobin and the others knew about this which is why they haven't told us?" You asked. Hoseok looks down at you to see you shaking again. "No. They knew what happened with us so I don't think they're up to this yet i do have a feeling they're trying to stop this. Even if the game does come out, you and I will never play it again. I have been in that game for many years and missed so much in this world. Never again will I make the same mistake and I know you too think the same. Now let's take you back home so you can get some rest" he opens the car door for you.

You got dropped off and you walked inside your apartment since you are now twenty and in college, studying engineering. When you flicked the lights, you saw two men sitting on your couch with Soobin who looked frustrated. "Hello, Ms.(Y/N)" the one man with rounded glasses said with a smile. "My name is Lee Sanghoon and this is my partner, Kim Dal. We are the CEO of the company ZXR" he said. "Let her go! She won't do it! She-" Dal punches Soobin in the stomach, making you gasp. "Sorry about that. You see, we came here because we would love if the people who got stuck in the game, try our new game. Of course, the game is the same as the one you got stuck to but with a few changes" Dal explains. "I'm sorry but I won't do it. That game cause me so much trauma. You expect me to get involved with it again? Can you please leave my apartment?" You pointed at the door.

"We tried. I will leave my card if you decide to change your mind" Sanghoon leave it on the table as they both leave. You ran over to Soobin who was holding onto his stomach. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" You asked and he shakes his head. "I'm fine. Im sorry. They followed me here. I didn't mind for you to get into this mess. I was trying my best to have them stay away from you and Hoseok" Soobin explains yet you shook your head and hugged him tightly. Ever since you and Hoseok escaped, he has been by your side, helping you adjust to the real world again. He even had the college allow you to stay with him since of the trauma you have. You are very thankful to have a friend like Soobin. But deep down if Prince Jungkook was in the real world, he for sure would kill him because of your friendship.

"H-Hey, what's wrong?" He asked yet you shook your head again. "Nothing. I'm just very happy that I have a friend like you. Thank you for saving me" you smiled, causing his cheeks to turn reddish. He clears his throat and looks away. "I-It's nothing. Do you want to eat at the restaurant across the street? I forgot to get the groceries" and you nodded. The two of you left the apartment, heading towards the restaurant. The traffic light changes color, signaling you two to cross. You two were busy talking about something to not notice a car coming by.......

HIT

You flutter your eyes to see a young lady in front of you who was wearing a maid outfit. "Princess! Thank goodness, you're up! I have to inform the king!" she hugs you before running off. You looked down at your hands to see them small. Soon then, your heart started to beat fast and your hands start to shake. It took you a few seconds to get out of bed and look at the mirror. You fell to the ground and started crying your heart out. The maid and the king both arrived back to see the princess crying.

'Not again!'