e l e v e n

Chapter Eleven:

Chapter Eleven:

"So how are they?" Jungkook asked as he bites his thumb. Lady Jisoo smiles brightly. "Your wife and the baby are just fine. If you keep making sure that she eats the proper food and doesn't overdo herself, they will be just fine" she informs him. "How many months is she?" He asked. "She's four months in her pregnancy" Lady Jisoo answers. "No one still knows about this, correct?" and she nods. "Good. I don't want to lose her. Especially now that she's bearing our child. Our baby...parents of the prince of Busan and the crowned princess of Jeju" Jungkook smiles. "Yes, your Highness. You should stay with your wife. I should be heading. Soobin has been trying to trace me down. He is getting on to us yet I have been doing everything to prevent that" Lady Jisoo said.

Once Lady Jisoo was gone, Jungkook clenched his hands. Choi Soobin. He's been trying to find you for two years. Jungkook was done with him. The only way for him to stop searching for you is if Jungkook kills him. This way, he will never get to know where you are. "Kook!" He heard you shout and he quickly runs inside the room. "What is it, love?" He asked. "Come here" you pat the bed. He takes a seat and lays down beside you. You grab his hand and place it on your tummy. "Jisoo said that the baby is healthy. Im so excited for us to have our first baby" you smile.   Jungkook chuckles and kisses your forehead. "Me too, love. I wonder what's the gender? If it's a baby girl, we should name her Eunseo and if it's a baby boy, Jeongsan" you thought of it and agreed. "I hope they get your adorable smile" you said. "And I hope they get your beautiful eyes" he said, making you laugh.

"We should go cook something" you said trying to get up from bed yet Jungkook shakes his head. "I'm gonna cook. You stay here. My pregnant wife can't go doing the chores she normally does. Until the baby comes, I will be doing everything" he said. "I'm just pregnant, Jungkook. I can still-" your husband shuts you up by a passionate kiss. "Listen to your husband, Jeon (Y/N)" you sigh. "I hate that I love you so much" you mumble, making him smile bright. "I love you too" and walks out of the room. You look at your small bump, rubbing it. "You hear that baby, daddy is very protective towards us. He loves us very much" you said, talking to the baby. You start to laugh, thinking about how Jungkook will change the diapers. "Daddy will make sure our family will always be happy" you smiled.

———

"I have no idea what you're saying, Sir Soobin" Lady Jisoo said. "Stop actking innocent! We both know you know where Prince Jungkook is!" He raises his voice. "The last time I ever saw him was two years ago just like the rest of you" she declares. Soobin was not having this. "You have no idea what you just started" Soobin shouts at her face. The door opens to reveal the old members of the Student Council. "You can't do this, Sir Soobin. I know Lady Jisoo and she has nothing to do with Princess (Y/N)'s and Prince Jungkook's disappearance" Lady Savanna said. "If you continue this, I will declare war on Jeju" Prince Chunyoung said. Soobin sighs and knocks things on the ground. He's done with everything. He is this killing everyone. All he wants is to find you and get the heck out of this goddamn game.

"I am so sorry, Sir Soobin. I know you're her fiancé and this hurts you so much. It's been two years now. Don't you think by now she's gone?" Lady Jisoo said, making him angry. You can't be dead. No way. In the old game, if you died, you respawn again at the age of ten. However, this game is different so he wasn't sure if you would respawn. He drops onto the floor with tears rolling down his cheeks. Hoseok walks in and sees everyone. He looks down to see Soobin in tears. "S-She can't be dead..." Soobin mumbles. The guard's eyes widened. "There's no way she is dead. We both know she won't let someone kill her" Hoseok said. "It's been two years. Her body hasn't been found. She's dead just like Prince Jungkook is" Duke Jimin said.

Hoseok shakes his head, still not believing it. "No! You are all just trying to cover up for his ass! You idiots have no idea what type of person that Prince is!" He shouts with tears rolling down his cheeks. Amber walks inside with Lady Beatrice. Hoseok makes eye contact with Amber and grabs her by the collar of her shirt, pinning her against the wall. "This is all your fault! If you have never put us in your stupid game, we would never be here in the first place. You ruined our lives. Because of you, (Y/N) is afraid of guys after the trauma Jungkook gave her. Heck I am too! I had to witness people die in his hands. She can't leave the goddamn house because people will come and ask her about her experience in the game! He's the reason why Irene died! He knew she wasn't from this world and killed her. I don't know how in real life yet he somehow did" Hoseok yells.

"Like I said to the court, I wasn't the one who him like that! Someone got into the system and changed his personality!" Amber shouts backs "Bullshit! You did this. If you weren't the one, why did you kill her! She was so close to leave the game yet you stopped her" Hoseok shouts. "I-I" Amber couldn't find a reason why. She forgot why she did. "See? You are the reason. That goodness, you're in jail now. If you weren't, I would have found you and kill you for making us suffer" Hoseok let's her go. The Student Council and Lady Beatrice were confused about what they were speaking about. Hoseok looks at them and glares. "What!?!" He shouts. "Leave!" He kicks them out except for Lady Beatrice since she has been on their side. She rushes towards Soobin who passed out. The witch casts a spell on him so he can rest peacefully. She places him down on the bed and looks at the two people who weren't looking at each other. "Can one of you tell me what's going on?" she asked. Hoseok takes a deep breath before explaining everything.

———

In the middle of the night, you shout as you pushed. You were in labor. When you told him, your water broke, he immediately searched for Lady Jisoo yet she did not come so he had to step in and help deliver his child. "keep going, love. I can feel their head" he said. You pushed as you grab onto the sheets. "I swear to god, i won't be having any more kids!" you shout, making him laugh. You say that now yet he knows you're lying. "You're doing a good job, love" your husband tells you. You nodded as you pushed even harder. His eyes brighten when he saw the head. "that's it! I see the head" he said as he help pull out the baby. You sigh loudly as you started to hear cries. Your husband cuts of the umbilical cord and quickly takes the baby to get wash up.

You remain in bed, feeling tired. You couldn't believe that nine months has passed since you found out you were pregnant. Everything was going as the way you wanted it too. Jungkook comes back with his bunny smile on his face. "It's a girl, love" he said as he walks towards you. Jungkook hands you your baby and a smile appeared on your face. "You did a good job love" Your husband kisses your forehead. The two of you stare down at your baby girl.

"welcome to our world, Jeon Eunseo"