e i g h t

Chapter Eight:

Chapter Eight:

King Arthur was furious. "Where the heck is my daughter, King Jeon!?!" He shouts as he tries to grab the king of Busan. "I have no idea where the Princess is" King Jeon said. "Prince Jungkook has been giving  the eyes at my daughter! Where is your son!?!" He yells. "My son did nothing wrong. Your daughter is the one who seduce my son! I should be the one mad not you! Teach your daughter to close her legs!" The king yelled. King Arthur could no longer hold his anger. No one is allow disrespect his family, so the king of Jeju throws a punch at the king of Busan, causing the guards to rush over to the scene. "I am declaring war on you. Bring my daughter back and I will stop. If you don't, I will find your son and kill him" King Arthur said before trying his heel. He signals Soobin and Hoseok to follow him and they do.

Once they were away from the party, the king looks at the two boys. "We are sorry, Your Highness. We tried to follow behind Princess (Y/N), but the prince had his guards stop us before we could" Soobin bows down. "We are definitely sure that Prince Jungkook has her though" Hoseok said. King Arthur sighs and nods. "I should have brought more guards. First, he attempted to kill my daughter and now he kidnapped her. What does he want?" King Arthur runs his fingers through his hair. The two boys looked at each other and nodded. "Her" Soobin answered. "Prince Jungkook wants Princess (Y/N)" he adds. The king looks at the boys. "He wants her all to himself. Wants to marry her and grow a family. He will do anything to have her. Even kill" Hoseok explains.

"But why my daughter? Doesn't he have Lady Anne and Lady Beatrice? What is so special about my daughter? You two have seen the way she looks when he's around. She's scared of him! So why does he want her?" He asked. "Well Your Highness, this is not the first time that it has happened" Soobin said, making Hoseok panic. "What are you doing!" he whisper-yells at Soobin. "If we tell him get truth, he will help us keep Jungkook away" Soobin explains. "And what if it causes more problems for us? we all want to go back home" Hoseok said. "Trust me, we will" he smiles. King Arthur stood there confused about the conversation the two boys had. "So what do you mean this is not the first time?" He asked. "I will start from the beginning..."

———

You gasp as you woke up. You looked around the room, examining it. You could hear the birds singing and the sun hitting your face. You heard noises out of the room and decided to go see what it could be. Yet just in case, you grabbed a book to hit anyone with it. You walked down the hall to smell something delicious. You peek out to see a boy with an apron on while he was cooking. He turns around and flashes a smile at you. "You finally woke up! Come and take a seat. Breakfast is ready" he said. You walk over and take a seat. He places a plate of food in front of you. "Enjoy" he smiles. "D-Do I know you?" You asked as you weren't unsure who the boy was. Your memories are all blurry. "I'm your lover, Jungkook. We both ran away because we couldn't be together. You got hurt along the way, but don't worry. I will protect you" Prince Jungkook said.

"O-Oh..." you said. "But never mind that. You should eat, love. The food will get cold" Jungkook removes the apron. He tries to walk back into the bedroom but you grabbed onto his hand. His heart started to race fast from the sudden touch. He turns around to see you looking into his eyes. "aren't you gonna eat with me?" You asked. He smiles and shakes his head. "No, love. I already ate. But you should. I will be right back. I have to grab something from our room" he kisses your forehead and walks off. The boy enters the room and places his hand on his chest, feeling his heart beating fast. 'Oh god...what is this new feeling I'm getting? Is what people call love?' He thinks to himself. At first he thought this was just a crush, but it seems like it's more than a crush. "I-I love her...I love Princess (Y/N)" he said underneath his breath.