t h r e e

Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

It's been six year being in this world again. Soobin and you haven't stopped looking for ways to leave this game. King Arthur was against you going to the Knight Academy yet you gave him a good reason why you should attend that school. Prince Yoongi will be crowned king in a few days. The two of you still have not forgotten that bet you two made. In two years, you will become Queen and you hope before that you and Soobin will leave. You haven't heard anything about Prince Jungkook which is good. By now he and Lady Anne are close now and the villainess will try to gain his attention. Deep down you wish to be there to see your old friends, but you can not risk it.

The young boy looks at you who was sweating from sword practicing. "Don't stress yourself too much. Tonight is your brother's birthday. You should be happy" he said yet you shook your head. "How can I if Prince Yoongi has been trying to sabotage me from being a good Queen. He has been constantly sending me boys that resembles Jungkook. He really thinks I will get distracted from boys" you rolled your eyes. It is true that Prince Yoongi has been trying to make sure you lose that bet. Soobin chuckles and leans against the wall. "Why are you trying too much? Our main goal is leaving this place" he said. You sighed and nodded, agreeing with him. "Yes, but if I allow him to gain this kingdom who knows what he will do once I am gone. If I gain his kingdom, he won't be able to hurt anyone like he did before" you said. The maids rushes towards you two. "I am quite sorry, Sir Soobin yet Princess (Y/N) has to get ready for the ball tonight" they bowed down. "See you tonight, princess" he said bowing down at you. "I'm not a princess and I told you not to do that. See you later" you grabbed your towel and walked away with the maid.

The guest were at the ballroom, waiting for the royal family to enter. Soobin was with his family, keeping his eye out for Prince Yoongi. He knows he would do something to make you distracted in order to lose that bet. His brown eyes makes eye contact with the prince. Prince Yoongi smirks as the guards opens the doors. "Here comes the royal family!" the announcer shouts. You were walking beside the king and his son with a straight face. You were wearing a long red gown. As you walked down, your eyes landed on a head that had black hair. At first you thought it was Soobin yet your eyes widened when you realized who it was. You felt like throwing up. Your heart started to race and your hands started to shake. "Are you alright?" You looked to see Prince Zach holding your hand. You nodded and took a deep breath. The two of you walked and stood by the king. "Tonight, we are here to celebrate the tenth birthday of Prince Zachary" King Arthur shouts. "Enjoy the party!" He adds.

You looked back at Prince Jungkook who was with Lady Anne. He looked happy with her and behind them, you assume is the new villainess. "Seems like you still have feelings for that prince?" You turned around to see Prince Yoongi smirking. He did this purposely. You clenched your hands and glared at him. Before you could speak, Soobin rushes in and spoke. "Excuse us, but we have to talk privately" he grabs your hand, dragging you outside. The prince of Busan's eyes landed on you, seeing you being drag. He looks at Lady Anne, saying "I will be right back. I think Princess (Y/N) just got kidnapped" and follows you.

Once the two of you were outside, you two panted heavily. "Y-You saw him, didn't you?" Soobin ask as he catches his breath and you nodded. "Y-Yeah, but it looks like he fallen for Anne. We should be good for now" you said. "I saw you shaking. You're still scared of him, aren't you?" he asked. "Of course I am. He ruined me! Constantly making me paranoid about everything. He manipulated me and hurt my friends!" You shout. "You have no idea what I went through during my time here! I-" you two stopped talking when a sword was pointed at Soobin. "Leave now or else I will have the guards come and arrest you" your eyes widened when you heard the voice.

"Your Highness, you got it all wrong. I didn't-" he got interrupted. "Why is Princess (Y/N) crying then? You hurt her, didn't you?" Prince Jungkook said, making sure you were by his side. "You can leave now, Prince Jungkook. He did nothing wrong. He is a friend of mine" you spoke in a cold voice and you pushed him off of you. The prince was surprised by your rude behavior. You wiped the tears off your cheeks and walked towards Soobin. You turned your head, glaring at the prince. "This is a private conversation between us so leave now" you said as the moonlight hits your face. His brown eyes widened as the wind was blowing your gown. "Let's go, Soobin" you looked away and walked off. "I am sorry about the misunderstanding. Prince Jungkook" He bowed and runs after you. The prince stood there frozen, trying to process what just wanted. All he wanted to do was help you yet you were able to protect yourself. "Your Highness!" He turns around to see Lady Beatrice who has been crushing on him since they were ten.

The prince rolled his eyes, not wanting to deal with her. "Prince Jungkook?" His eyes landed at Lady Anne who looked worried. She runs towards them and hugs the prince. "You made me worry!" she said. "I-I'm sorry" he said. He was about to hug Anne yet he saw you and the boy walk inside. You had your cold expression again. "W-We should go back inside" he said, pushing Anne and runs back inside the ballroom. He looks around, hoping he could spot you and he did. You were dancing with the boy. He sees his father and walks towards him. As he did, he heard the guest whispering. "Princess (Y/N) and Choi Soobin look good together", "I heard the two of them are seeing each other" or "I think the two of them will get married". Prince Jungkook stares at you as you moved along to the music. "Father, who is that boy?" he asked. "That is Choi Soobin. One of the sons of Duke Choi. He and Princess (Y/N) are quite close to each other. I do not agree though that she should be Queen" King Jeon said.

"My niece is ready to be Queen. Unlike you, we believe the firstborn should be the next ruler. Not the first son" King Min spoke. "What if Prince Zach wants to be King?" King Jeon looks at the other king. "And what if your daughter wants to rule? Did you ask her?" King Min replied. "She knows that she is not capable to be a ruler" he answered. "I am sorry if I am interrupting but my daughter will be Queen. Your opinion does not matter. Plus, my son has decided he wishes to become a pirate and I will allow him to do whatever he wishes to do" King Arthur said. Prince Jungkook makes eye contact with your father. The king walks off and the prince looks back at you to see you with Choi Soobin.

'Why am I feeling jealous?'