s i x

Chapter Six:

Chapter Six:

King Arthur shakes his head, disagrees with the idea of his daughter staying in Busan. "I am not sending my daughter there!" he raises his voice. "B-But your highness, Busan has the best doctors there" the royal doctor said. "My daughter will not be safe there. Is there any way of those doctors come here?" the king asked. "B-By the time they arrive here, she will be dead" the doctor said. A knock was heard and in walks King Jeon. "I heard the princess got sick. Great way of protecting the crowned princess. She's too naive. Not right for the throne" He said, making King Arthur angry. He grabs King Jeon by the collar of his shirt, having all of the guards pull out their swords. "Your son did this to her! I have no idea what you two are planning but if something happens to my daughter, I will kill you" he threatens. "My son had nothing to do with Princess (Y/N) getting sick! Blame her and yourself!" King Jeon yells back.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Soobin and Hoseok were beside you. They know Prince Jungkook did this so they decided to stop him from ever making contact with you. The door of the room opens to reveal Prince Jungkook with Lady Anne who was holding flowers. "H-Hello. How is the princess doing?" Lady Anne asked. "She is resting. I suggest you leave now" Hoseok said. "Didn't you hear? Princess (Y/N) will be coming to Busan with us. She will receive the best treatment there. Do not worry, I will keep her safe" Prince Jungkook smiles yet the two boys knew it wasn't a genuine smile. "I don't think so, Your Highness. King Arthur won't allow that to happen" Soobin said. "He would if he wants his daughter alive" the prince said.

"Soobin!" All of the teens looked at King Arthur who was standing by the door. "I have spoken to your parents and they have agreed. As the fiancé of my daughter, you will be going to Busan with her and Guard Jung will be going too to protect you two" he ordered and they nod. The king looks at the prince who was clearly angry and biting his thumb. "Start packing up. You will be leaving today" he adds. He walks over to you and holds your hand while Prince Jungkook watches on anger. 'I will try everything I can to prove that Prince Jungkook did this to you. Just give me time, dear. He will pay for this'

———

Once arriving at Busan, the royal doctors rushed into your room to find out what got you so sick all of a sudden. It pissed off Soobin and Hoseok that the prince was with you the whole time along with the other two main characters. "Sir Choi Soobin, you are her fiancé, correct?" the doctor asked and he nods. "I believe that the princess was poisoned. I made not sure what type of poison was given to her. Im afraid that the poison might spread to her body and destroy her organs" the doctor said. Lady Anne gasp while Lady Beatrice was shock. Prince Jungkook place his hand on his chest, feeling his heart shatter.
Yet Soobin and Hoseok were scared. If you die here, would it mean you die in real life? Or would you repeat everything again like before? They still haven't found out how they got here.

"I will send the letter to King Arthur. I am very sorry once again" the doctor said before leaving. Prince Jungkook immediately walks out of the room and the two boys knew he was upset. "I-I should go see if he's okay" Lady Anne said following him. Now the room was just Lady Beatrice, Soobin and Hoseok. "I should go to-" Soobin stood in front of the door, blocking her way out. "No, we need you to do something for us first" Hoseok said. "We need you to cast a spell for us" Soobin smiles. "S-Spell? I have no idea what you are t-talking about" she stutters. "We both know you're a witch, Lady Beatrice. Even the princess knows. We know that you have a spell or a potion that can heal the princess. So give us the potion or we tell King Arthur that you were the one who poisoned the princess" Hoseok said.

"I didn't do it!" She shouts. "Of course you didn't. We know who did yet we still have no evidence it was that person yet King Arthur will use your magic as evidence. Plus we also have a motto on why you would want her died. Jealousy can really be a serious problem" Soobin said. "A-And what do I get in return for doing this?" She asked. "Beside saving the life of the crowned princess, I say we will help you leave that toxic household of yours. Your family does abuse you, correct?" Hoseok said, making her eyes widened. "H-How do you know?" She asked. "That's our little secret" Soobin winks. Lady Beatrice looks at you who was still sleeping peacefully. "She want nothing to do with Prince Jungkook" Soobin walks over to you.

He holds your hand tightly, remembering those fun moments in their world. "She's afraid of him" he said. "Soobin!" Hoseok raised his voice. "Relax. She has to open her eyes. "How could she be afraid of him if they have never met before?" Lady Beatrice said. "Prince Jungkook isn't the boy you think he really is. Princess (Y/N) has the ability to sense if someone's good or bad. And when she met him, she was getting a bad aura. He's a manipulator. He just gonna use you" Soobin said. "I-I don't believe you. I grew up with him" she protest. "There was no point of telling her, Soobin. She won't listen to us" Hoseok said. "You can leave now. Give us the potion before you head back to the academy" He adds. She nods and walks towards the door yet before she does, she looks at the princess one more time.

———

Prince Jungkook reads the letter he received from his nanny. He clenched his hands, upset that he wasn't in the castle. As President of the student council, he has to come back to the academy. The door of the student council's room open to reveal the members. "Someone seems upset. What happened? Did you and Lady Anne break up?" Sir Jimin asked as a tease. "We are not dating" he said in a serious voice. "How was that party in Jeju?" Savanna asked. Lady Jisoo looks at the prince who now looks relax. "It was wonderful" he smiles, thinking about the princess. "Don't tell me something happened at the party?" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows. The prince felt his heart racing fast. "I-" before he could say anything the door opens to reveal Lady Anne. "Have you seem Lady Beatrice?" She asked. "No, why?" He asked. "She's missing"

———

The young witch spits up blood as her stepmother kicks her. "You disgusting rat! I wish you just died already!" Lady Eunha yells. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she gets kicked. She missed those old memories of her father and mother. How happy they were. Her father changed into a monster because of this woman. "You belong where that whole of a mother of yours is" the older woman said. "Don't you ever disrespect my mother!" Lady Beatrice yelled only to get slap. Lady Eunha pulls her hair, making the young girl scream. "I hope you learned your lesson" she said as she turns her heel yet only to get a hard slap. "I had enough of this" Lady Beatrice's eyes widen when she heard that voice. "Who are you! And how did you get in?!?" Lady Eunha said.

"Don't tell me you're a friend of her?" She asked. "I wouldn't say that, yet I am here because of her" you said. Lady Eunha tries to get a hand on you yet you grab her hand and punched her stomach. She drops onto the floor, groaning. You grabbed her hair, having her look at you. "How does it feel to feel same pain as Lady Beatrice?" You asked but she remains silent. The young girl looks up to see Hoseok and Soobin walking inside the room. "It's done" Soobin said, making you smirk. "Good. I have special news for you Lady Eunha. This house and everything that Duke Lee owns is mine now. All of that hard work of seducing him went down the drain. Good luck living as a commoner" you grabbed her chin. "Throw her away with her sons and husband" you pushed Lady Eunha. They grabbed her and dragged her out. A huge smile appeared on your face as you stretched. "God, how much I really wanted to do to that bitch years ago" you said.

You look back down at Lady Beatrice. "You can heal yourself now. No one will walk in" you said. "H-How are you up?" She asked. "What do you mean? Didn't you give me a potion?" You asked.

"No. I was locked up the whole entire time"