e i g h t e e n

Chapter Eighteen:

Chapter Eighteen:

"Good night, bun" Jungkook kisses Eunseo on her forehead, placing her down in her crib. He smiles and walk out of the nursery, turning the lights out as he leaves. He enters his bedroom to see you still up, waiting for him. Jungkook walks over to you and takes a seat beside you. "let's take a shower together" he suggested and you nodded. He smiles brightly and runs off to the bathroom to prepare the shower. You have been locked up for god knows how long. He won't tell you anything. Eunseo seems to be two month old so you assume it's been that long. You have done everything he tells you to do. "love!" he calls you out.

You got out of the bed and walk into the bathroom to see him already in the hot shower. You remove your clothes, dropping them into the bin. You hopped into the shower only to feel a pair of strong arms around your waist. "love~" Jungkook growls in your ear. "You know how much I love you, right? I did this for us. So we can be together. You know that I am the only one who will ever love you until you died" he whispers. Sadly, he's right. All of your old friends left you after what happened four years ago. They called you crazy and said it was all in your head. Your parents didn't believe you until they heard you crying every night. "You have no idea how happy I am" he started sucking your neck.

"god, look at her. I heard she faked it all just to get money" "i heard she panics whenever she sees a guy" "based on the court, she said that the prince was madly in love with her and did horrible things. like he would love a girl like her" "if I were her I would have stayed in the game. No one cares about her" you recall of those rude comments people say about you. The comment that stuck to you the most is "if Prince Jungkook actually was what she said, wouldn't it be smart just to love him back". Would it be easier just to accept his love for you? If you do, he won't kill or harm anyone. For the past 4 years, you tried and tried to get rid of him and move on. You saw many therapists, took medication, and more yet he always comes back to your mind. You tired of this. You become like this because of him.

"J-Jungkook" you moan, making him stop. "What is it, love?" he asked. You turn around, looking into his eyes. You place your head against his chest and let it out. "I am tired of all of this...Every time I tried to get rid of you, but you seem to come to my mind" you confessed. A smirk appeared on his face, knowing what you are going to say next. "I'm done. I won't run away like before. I still love y-" he could no longer control himself and pressed his soft lips against yours. You wrap your arms around his neck as you kiss him back. Jungkook pushes you against the wall and it turns into a hot make out session. he opens his mouth slightly and forces his tongue into yours. your tongues played around together, circling each other. Your fingers running through his wet hair as he plays with your tongue. he pulls you closer to him, wanting to be close to your body. Your body started to feel hot. "I can't control myself if you look like this" he says in between.

———

Jungkook was caressing your cheek as you were sleeping peacefully in his arms. He couldn't believe he finally broke you. He makes him so happy that you still love him. He knows you won't leave him. "Love, it's time to wake up" Jungkook whispers into your ear. "five more minutes" you groan as you hugged him tightly. He giggles and kisses your head. "but love we have to check up on Eunseo" he said, making you open your eyes. "good morning" you said, looking into his eyes. "good morning love" he smiles. "is she up?" you asked. "doesn't look like it" Jungkook looks at the baby monitor. "then why did-" you were cut off by a passionate kiss by your husband. You close your eyes and responded back to the kiss but eventually pull away. "I just wanted to spend the morning with my gorgeous wife before our child needs us. So what does my wife want for breakfast?" he asked.

"anything will be fine" you answered. He smiles and gets out of the bed. You watch him put on his robe and walk out of the room. You bring your legs closer and hug them as you stare out of the window. You hope your parents and everyone else will live in peaceful now that you are with Jungkook. He won't be able to hurt them and he will receive what he wanted. You and your love. Soon you heard cries, indicating that Eunseo is up. You were about to get up until you realize you were sore from the shower. Jungkook walks inside, holding her as he tries to calm her. "I'm here now. Daddy is her, bun" he whispers. A smile appeared on your face, remembering those fun memories you two had with Eunseo in the game. "give her to me. She's hungry" you said. He walks over and hands you her. You place her near your chest and she grabs your boob and starts sucking on your nipple.

You caress her forehead as she gets her milk. You whimper when you felt her nibble. "you are just like your daddy" you said, making him chuckle. "she's a nibbler too, huh" he said taking a seat beside you. "yup'' you giggle. "love, you promise you won't leave me and love me forever right?" and you nodded.

"then I promise to not hurt and kill anyone as long as you are with me"

BREAKING NEWS:
THE DISAPPEARANCE OF (L/N) (Y/N) AND HER BABY, EUNSEO HAS BEEN SOLVED. THEIR BODIES WERE FOUND IN THE LAKE. PSYCHIATRISTS SAY SHE KILLED HERSELF AND THE CHILD DUE TO THE TRAUMA SHE HAD FROM BEING STUCK IN THE GAME.

Jungkook smirks, seeing the headlines on the South Korean new articles. He looks over to see his wife playing with their daughter.

"Now I got everything I wanted. Just as the male lead should have"