One

"WOOO! I'm so ready! It's a six hour drive to mountains, so it's best we make the most of this amazing trip! Oh god, I'm so pumped!" Asher cheered, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him. I smiled a little and nodded. "So... The cabin your parents bought is just built in a random part of the mountains..?" I asked, looking at Taylor. Taylor nodded, looking at me from the rearview mirror. "Yeah. Whoever first owned it wanted complete privacy from all the other places, you know? That means we can yell, fuck, and party as loud and as long as we want," he joked, laughing a little.

I blinked a few times and tilted my head to the side. "You mean... Mason and Leo can fuck all they want. We're all single," I pointed out, chuckling a little. Taylor pointed his finger at me from the rearview mirror, grinning. "Hey... I forgot to mention that they have a lodge a little ways down the mountain from us. They've got a rich ass spa there and shit. A bunch of preppy girls with their daddy's cash in their pockets go there. We might get a few girls to come up to our parties if we invite them... Or... For you, little-bit, I'll snag a few guys. Just in case you want a variety," he replied, winking at me. I just snickered and rolled my eyes.

"Having that spa down the mountain will be nice for me and the other girls," Cassidy said, filing her nails in the passenger seat. I hated the sound of nail filers, but I had to admit... Cassidy's nails did always look pretty and nicely taken care of.

Asher snickered and shook his head. "I can't see Charlie enjoying a day at the spa. She'd kick one of the pedicure ladies in the face if they came anyway near her toes," he quipped. I nodded in agreement, laughing at the thought.

And speaking of the Devil, we heard loud heavy metal music in the jeep behind us, then said jeep came up next to ours. "Hey! You're on the wrong side of the road!" Cassidy yelled, practically jumping out of her seat as she leaned a bit over Taylor, glaring at Charlie. "You're going to cause a wreck!"

Charlie stood up while she was driving and threw up rock signs, screaming, "it's time to party!" She then sat back down and started vigorously turning the wheel back and forth, practically making the car almost spin in a circle. "Need to speed up, losers! You drive like my grandma!" She provoked, throwing up another rock sign. I could see Leo desperately holding onto Mason in the backseat, clinging to him like a cat as he shouted at Charlie to drive responsibly. Meanwhile, Heidi was practically melting in the passenger seat, gripping everything for safety due to the girl's crazy driving. Mollie, to my surprise but... Not really, was cheering Charlie on and telling her to go faster. I just laughed and shook my head. "Yeah!" Asher cheered, standing up in the backseat and throwing up a rock sign. "Rock on, girl!"

Charlie whooped, screaming as she sped up and cut right in front of us, causing Cassidy to scoff. "She's fucking insane!" She snapped. Charlie was indeed insane, but she knew how to have a good time, and I was pretty envious of the fact that she was so good at letting loose. I'd like to have not a single care in the world, never being insecure and always living life to the fullest. I mean, I wasn't a stick in the mud or anything, but I definitely didn't have the confidence to rock on like Charlie and Asher did.

I don't know how long we were driving for, but I had ended up falling asleep. It was dark out since we got out of school around four, and I'm guessing it's been about five hours. When Ash woke me up, I could see the clock on the jeep stereo that said 9:40pm. "Hey... Lonnie Llama... Wakey, wakey," I heard Asher say. I smiled fondly at the nickname he's had for me since the ninth grade when we met. I told him my favorite animals were llamas and that people called me Lonnie. I'm a lot shorter than him, and he always compares me to a cute stuffed llama, so... Lonnie Llama just happened.

I yawned and snuggled closer into his shoulder, grumbling a bit. "What..?"

"Our dinner is going to be gas station food. You hungry? Thirsty?" Asher asked, taking my beanie off since it was already falling off my head anyway. He pushed my hair out of my face, so I glared up at him, pouting a bit from being so rudely woken up. "I have to pee," I grumbled. Asher laughed and pushed me up into a sitting position. "Okay, well come on while we're all taking a little break. Do I have to carry you, sleepy boy?" He teased, smiling. I looked at him and gave him another little pout, causing him to chuckle. He opened up the jeep door and waited for me as I scooted over towards him and reached out, making little grabby hands. Asher chuckled again and grabbed my hands, pulling me forward as I then jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, laughing. Ash grinned and used my leg to kick the door shut.

Dreader's Escapeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें