Four

I grumbled, slowly opening my eyes and looking up at Asher who was just watching me. He smiled once our eyes met and continued stroking my arm gently. "Morning, sleeping beauty," he whispered. I smiled a little, reaching up and rubbing my eyes. "Have you been watching me long..?" I asked, removing my hands from my eyes and looking at him. "Not too long. I woke up a few minutes ago and... I've never really paid much attention to you when you sleep. Once I started watching you, I couldn't look away... You just look so peaceful and cute," he admitted. I chuckled a little and sat up, yawning as I started to stretch. "Okay, TOTALLY not creepy. Not creepy at all," I teased, only he apparently didn't realize I was joking as he began to freak out. "Hey! I... I didn't mean for it to come off as... Cr-Creepy--"

"I'm just fucking with ya," I laughed, looking at him, seeing that he was now sitting up, his worried look suddenly disappearing and get replaced with a glare. He grumbled a few words and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Meanie," he mumbled quietly. I smiled and leaned against him. "I know, I know. I'm a horrible person," I replied dramatically. "Mhmm," Asher hummed, kissing my neck lightly.

Last night we didn't do much in the shower, besides bathe. We didn't touch each other sexually or anything like that. We kissed a lot and he would stroke my body, but that was it. Sometimes he would hug me from behind and kiss my shoulders, making it to where I could feel his hard on pressing against me, and it was embarrassing to admit that I was getting hard because of everything, too. Neither of us acknowledged it, except maybe a few times just to joke about it. We never went any farther than that, though. He said he meant what he said about going slow, so we just went to bed together after that.

I smiled and stroked his hands that were placed on my stomach. "I still can't believe we're doing all this lovey stuff... I know we used to cuddle and hug before, but this is different... Kissing you multiple times is... You know..." I trailed off, mumbling the last two words. I felt his lips twitch upwards into a smile against the skin on my neck. "I... Can't really believe it myself, either. But it's kinda fun, and feels nice," Asher replied, returning to giving my neck soft kisses.

I smiled sheepishly and bit my bottom lip, leaning back against him. Asher chuckled a little and turned my face towards his to look me in the eye. We just stared at each other for a few seconds before both of us leaned in, our lips connecting. The kiss was slow and a bit sensual as he would occasionally slip his tongue in, which had me letting out a pleased moan the minute it pressed against mine, massaging. I turned a bit so that I was angled to the side, chests nearly touching as I reached my hand out and placed it on his cheek, shivering when I felt his warm hands caress my sides and stomach, occasionally kneading his thumb into the plump parts of my skin. I honestly never wanted this kiss to end, but suddenly we both heard something slam open which had us jumping apart in shock, looking over to where the sound had came from.

I could feel the chill of the air outside, making me shiver and hug myself, confused when we both saw that it was the window that had slammed open. It... Wasn't even windy outside. "That was weird..." Asher mumbled. "Um... It's snowing out. It might not be windy, but, uh... Sometimes cold currents can um... Yeah," I tried to explain, standing up and walking over to the window, closing it. "Or maybe it's the ghost from last night's ouija board game... OOOOO--"

"Ohh, shut it," I said, glaring at him playfully. Asher laughed and got off the bed, walking over to me and grabbing my hips, yanking me closer. I licked my lips before tugging at my bottom one with my teeth, letting it go and smiling at the man in front of me. Asher brought up his thumb and dragged it across my bottom lip, pulling down on it until it slipped out from under his finger and smacked back in place. "You have really nice lips," he whispered. I smiled again and kissed his thumb, causing him to grin and grab my face, pulling me in and kissing me passionately. I sighed against his lips and kissed back just as hard, reaching out and grabbing his shoulders, suddenly pulling away so I could begin to attack Asher's neck with kisses, which made him gasp a bit in surprise. I began trailing kisses along the side of his neck, surprising him once again by chomping on the skin at the crease of his throat, sucking until a hickey formed.