Nine

The party was going well so far. There were a pretty good amount of people here and the music was pretty good, too. Asher seemed like he was having a little too much to drink, though. I, myself, only drank one beer. Didn't want to drink too much, but I could tell that the others did.

"Babe, babe, babeeee... Let's go somewhere privattteeee," Asher slurred, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. "Nooo, you've been drinking and this is someone else's house. That's a no go," I refused, laughing a little. Asher pouted and spun me around. "Then dannnceee with meeee, pwease," he begged, moving his hips as he tried to drunkenly dance. He looked like a complete idiot, or like some dog humping a stuffed animal, but it was adorable in all honesty. He always was such a stupid, yet cute drunk. I smiled and grabbed his hands. "Okay, okay. I'll--"

Asher immediately picked me up and spun me around before I could even finish my sentence, which had me letting out a surprised yelp. I'm surprised he's not losing his balance. After a few more spins though, that was when the dizziness hit, making Asher wobble before setting me down and trying to center himself. He had his arms extended out as if that was helping him keep his balance, but it honestly just looked like he was playing "airplanes" for a bit and wasn't even focused on trying to stand steady. He even started making little airplane, flying noises, looking like he had forgot I was even standing there right in front of him. I snorted and raised an amused brow at him, crossing my arms as he then suddenly noticed my presence once again.

Asher gasped and smiled big at me, like this was the first time he'd seen me tonight. "Avi! Come daaance wiff meeee!" He slurred, not realizing he had said that already. I laughed and got ready to answer, only to stop when I heard someone yell, "Hey! We're gonna play spin the bottle! Let's do itttt!"

Asher perked, beaming happily. "Ooo! Let's playyy--"

I immediately grabbed onto him and glared at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Nope. You shouldn't be kissing anyone else other than me," I mumbled, frowning a little. Asher's eyes widened and he frowned as well, quickly wrapping me up in his arms. "Ohh, babee... You're so right, I'm sowwyyy... You're da only one I want taa kiss, baebeeee," he muffled into my neck, causing me to roll my eyes. "It's okay. You may be drunk, but you gotta keep in mind that we're dating now, okay? There's limits," I explained to him. Asher pulled away and smiled, booping my nose. "I understanddd. C'meerree, let's me hugs you~," he said, pulling me in and lightly kissing my neck. I smiled and rocked back and forth with him, swaying to the music. "You're amazing," He whispered, nuzzling my neck and kissing it lightly. I hugged him tight and kissed the side of his head, sinking into his hold, my heart fluttering with excitement. "You are too," I replied, smiling.

After a while, the party was finally over and I was leading a drunken Asher outside and towards the jeep, Patience helping me lead him. "Lonnie, baby, you su-ure you're okay to... Dr-ive?" Asher slurred, leaning against me as I led him to the jeep with the others. "Yes, I'm sure. I only had one beer, I'm okay," I answered, chuckling. "If only I knew how to drive. I could take us back and you could of had a bit more fun drinking," Patience sighed, frowning as she supported Asher, on the other side of him. I just shook my head. "Nah, it's okay. I didn't really feel like getting drunk anyway. I'm actually surprised Heidi drank more than me. She's not much of a drinker," I told her, chuckling a little and looking at Heidi in the jeep, pretty much passed out. She doesn't drink much, but I don't blame her for getting wasted after the shit we went through. "I'm surprised you didn't want to drink too much... Especially after what happened... Since you and Heidi are apparently more sensitive to spiritual stuff, I assumed you wanted to let loose and drink a bit more to kinda forget about what happened for one night," Patience replied.

I just sighed and opened up the car door, squeezing Asher right beside the others in the backseat. Asher whined and leaned his head back. "Nuuuu, Lonniee Wamma.. Staa-AHyyy," Asher hiccuped, whining more. I rolled my eyes and got in the front seat, Patience joining me on the passenger side. "Yeah, drinking wouldn't help me forget about it... It'll still come back to me, and... I don't think I'll ever forget about it," I told Patience after starting up the car. "Wonnieeee," Asher mewled, trying to reach for me.