Six

A/N:
So I don't normally want to make author's notes on this story, and I shouldn't really have to given this story is already rated mature, and it's got a lot of graphic content in it. But there's only two chapters (lewd wise) like this, and this is one of the first ones; that's why I'm writing this author's note.

This chapter contains sexual content. I probably won't put a warning next time when it comes to these type of chapters, but since this is my first story published, I'm going to. Sexual content is only part of why I made this story's rating mature.

So don't read if you don't like stuff like this.

. . .

Am I ready to do lewd things with Asher? We only just started experimenting the other day... But I guess that's part of experimenting? There's no certain time limit to it.

"Um... We can try a little bit. I'll let you know when I wanna stop," I whispered, giving him a nervous smile. Asher smiled back and got even closer, swallowing thickly as he stared at me. "Are you sure? I've never done anything to a guy before, so I'm sorry if it doesn't feel good," he admitted. I unlaced my fingers from Asher's, poking at his palm innocently. "Yes, I'm sure. I want to. And... I-I'm sure it will feel good... It's you after all," I expressed. Asher's breath hitched in his throat at my words, giving me a soft smile and looking as if he was quietly hyping himself up enough to get the courage to do this.

I blushed and watched as he hesitantly slid his hand into my sleeping bag, which was now unzipped to give him access. His hand pressed against the front of my pants, causing me to jump a little and gasp. At first he gave me a worried look, but I flashed him a small, reassuring smile which made him relax and in turn had me doing the same. Asher looked into my eyes and started rubbing my crotch through my jeans causing me to shut my eyes tight and nibble at my bottom lip at the tingling feeling I now had. Asher started to rub even harder and faster which only made me thrust into his hand and moan lightly, causing his eyes widen a bit. I blushed at the sound that came out of my mouth, looking up into Asher's eyes, slightly panting as he cupped my crotch, pressing his hand harder against it. Asher took a deep breath and leaned in quickly to give me a tender kiss, moving his lips against mine feverishly. I kissed back with just as much passion, moving my hand down to press his hand harder against my crotch. "Fuck," Asher whispered against my lips, letting out a pleased groan due to my action, which actually kind of surprised him a bit.

"Can I... Touch you skin to skin?" Asher asked me after pulling away very slightly from my lips, breathing a bit heavy. I looked into his eyes and nodded, reaching out and pulling at his pants from under his unzipped sleeping bag. "Yours... With yours too," I replied quietly. Asher gulped and unbuttoned his pants, which had me doing the same. Both of us scooted closer to each other, our bodies practically touching as we both pulled out our cocks, giving each other a slightly embarrassed, yet seductive look. This kind of felt awkward, but I was really enjoying it nonetheless. First time things like this aren't going to be perfect; there's going to be a few hiccups and awkward moments. But I was absolutely smitten.

Asher brought his hand up and spit into his palm, angling his hips closer to mine as he lowered his hand down, glancing back up at me to see if I was okay. My face felt hot as hell, but I was extremely excited and a little giddy at the thought of this happening. I nodded my head at him to start, causing him to smile as he reached down and took both our cocks in his hand, starting his movements at a slow pace. I gasped and pressed my forehead against his, breathing heavily as he started to speed up his movements, squeezing our tips together before sliding his hand back down.

God, I was already becoming a mess. This felt way too good and we just started. The sound of his slightly heavy breathing only turned me on more, especially when I looked at his face and saw his brows furrowed, mouth slightly gaped open as he let out a pleased sigh, followed a long with a quiet, strangled moan, which he tried to cover up by quickly closing his mouth. His eyes shot up to meet mine and he smiled as he studied my face. "God... You're so fucking beautiful, you know that?" He whispered sweetly, squeezing our tips together again, thumb brushing over my slit. I moaned, my head falling down, causing my hair to brush against Asher's face, who then shushed me and made me look up at him, a small grin now spread across his face. "I love the sound of your voice, Lonnie... But you'll wake the others up," he stated, pressing his lips against mine, capturing each of my moans.