Ten

"Okay, so they said they would definitely come over and cleanse this area... But the one thing one of the mediums brought up to me on the call, was that if there really is some inhuman thing lurking around on these mountains, then we should film everything. Whether that will do any good or not, I don't know. But her older brother is in the police force and if we can get actual evidence that the people around Dreader's Escape are in danger, he can most likely get the army, o-or someone capable and legally able to do something about it. If I'm being totally honest here, the best thing to do about any of this, is to blow up the mines and the caves, crumbling them down and making there be no way for them to exit somehow. They'll be trapped within and most likely die. If done right, there shouldn't be any way for them to leave," Lola explained as she approached us.

Cassidy shook her head and started waving Lola off with a huff. "Hold, hold on," she started, placing her hands on her hips and shooting a glare at her. "I'm still finding this hard to believe-- Are you really telling me there might be monsters on these mountains??"

It was hard to believe. I mean, ghosts I get. But monsters? That's fictional, horror movie shit. How the hell would there even be monsters here in the first place? How is that possible?

"I'm not sure what they are, but like I said... They're not human, so I wouldn't quite rule out monsters just yet. All I know is that I can feel something here, something really bad," Lola answered. "Okay, but this video evidence shit... What if they don't believe that? If what we're going to see is fucking monsters, then they could think it's all edited or some shit," Charlie added, frowning. Lola frowned as well and crossed her arms. "That's what I was thinking. But, it still wouldn't hurt to try. Right now though, the main thing we're focusing on is getting you guys out of here safely, without anything following you home. But I would definitely take into account of filming everything you can, just to be safe... Especially if anything were to happen to us, g-god forbid, but... At least they'll have our footage left over and... Maybe they'll do something about this place. All we can do is hope. But like I said, right now, we gotta get you guys out of here safely," she replied.

"Well, it's a good thing we have all our filming equipment. Let's go grab all that and then get out of here," Brody said, smiling confidently. All of us looked at each other then back at Brody and his friends. "Hang on... You're seriously going to come with us after hearing what she said? I mean, you barely even know us, so why help when you know this might be extremely dangerous?" Taylor asked, raising a brow. Brody looked at his friends, who all smiled at him, then smiled back at us. "Well why not help? We may not really know each other that well, but you guys seem really nice and like you're good people!" Lacy beamed, Alice nodding her head in agreement. "Yeah! It's not fair for any of you to have to go through this, so if there's anything we can do to help, we'll do it. It must be really terrifying and if it was me, I wouldn't want to feel like I had to do everything alone without extra people to keep me safe," Alice added.

"Don't bother trying to talk us out of it, we're stubborn and we like helping people. We've always been that way," Louis pointed out, wrapping his arm around Brody's shoulders and grinning.

I'm happy they're so willing to help people they don't know, but if this is really as dangerous as Lola is making it sound, they're practically throwing themselves out to the sharks. I just hope they realize the consequences of what might be in store for them just by helping us. I don't want them to end up blaming us if something horrible happens to one of them; we didn't ask them to come. We asked for assistance, yeah, but nothing like this. We just wanted help in figuring out what was going on with us. Now that we've practically figured it out, we could do the rest without their help-- Aside from needing Lola's help, of course. She's the only one that really understands this stuff.