Hold On!! Nobunaga!! Sengoku!!

A/N: Ok so this a request! Please enjoy!

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life

~Nobunaga's POV~
I waited at Honno-Ji for Y/N to return. 'I wonder what she will bring me this time...' I thought to myself as a room down the hall started filling up with smoke. I sighed looking up at the raging storm. "Alright, you did good this time wormhole..." I said, I always end up saying that since one of the last times Y/N went through a wormhole she ended up getting a cut on her arm. I waited for a few minutes then went near the room. I was about to open the door when Y/N screamed at me, "DO NOT COME INSIDE!" I drew my hand back. "Why not?" I asked confused, I heard her sobbing. Getting worried I threw the door open. Inside Y/N was hugging herself. However, instead of skin on her arms there was metal. "What happened?" I asked as I slowly walked towards her. "I-It was an accident..." She cried out, I gently sat by her and hugged her to me. "It's ok... let it out..." I said as she curled into my side. "The doctors said they had to amputate..." She sobbed. My heart broke. 'My poor fireball...' I thought as I cooed her to calm down. After an hour she was able to get up. "Nobu..." She said quietly, "What's wrong?"  I asked, she lowered her head. "I-I was wondering if you still loved me..." She said as she sniffled. I rushed to her side, "Of course I do!" I said, "I wouldn't stop just because you got into an accident... and had something done." I finished, she looked up. "Really?" Was all she asked, "Listen. I love you for your personality and how you always see the good in people, yes I think you look amazing. And that will never change." I reassured. She nodded and snuggled into me. We stepped out of Honno-Ji and got on my horse. "Now... I think when we get back to the tenshu, I should receive my present." I said as Y/N laughed and nodded. "Ok..." Was all she said as we rode off.
-Time Skip-
*Nobunaga's POV*
We finally got back to the tenshu. Everyone wanted to make sure that Y/N was ok, when they saw her metal arms. All they said was that it didn't do anything to her beauty. We sat down on my futon. Laying my head on her lap, I looked up at her. "You know Y/N... I'd be so lost if you left me alone." I said as she looked down at me. "Nobunaga... I don't wanna let go." Was all she replied with as she turned her head towards the balcony. "It's so peaceful..." I nodded in agreement. I got up and laid down by her. Motioning for her to join me, she laid down as well. "I think it's time for my present." I said as she blushed and nodded. I smiled and kissed her neck........

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for the request LecyajJAMI!