I Need Your Love!! Kennyo!! Sengoku!!

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong you make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight

*Y/N's POV*
I sighed as I walked out of Azuchi. It's probably about 2 am, anyways, I just received information about the Oda Forces and I'm heading back towards Echigo to tell Lord Shingen. And, yes I am a spy. Most people think that I'm the Oda Clan's Princess, oh please, I hate them! I entered in a forest and followed alongside a stream. I heard a twig snap behind me, I spun around while drawing out my tantō (A short blade), I looked to see a man with his hands up, one of them held a prayer staff. 'It's just a monk...' I thought as I sighed and lowered my tantō. "What are you doing out here, monk?" I asked, he glared at me. "You have information on the Oda... I want the information." He snarled, I raised my tantō as I backed up, "You're not getting anything outta me!" I snarled back as I turned and ran. I heard him following me. I ran towards a tree and swiftly climbed up it. He stopped and growled, "Get down here!" He yelled, I heard him sigh in defeat. I silently climbed down the other side of the tree and snuck behind him. I put the point of my tantō against the back of his neck. "Fine. You win." He said bluntly, I growled under my breath. "What's your name?!" I snarled out, "Kennyo." He replied, I lowered my sword, "Wait. Do you know Shingen Takeda?" I asked, Kennyo turned around and nodded. "Him and I have... a past." "You mean you were friends. That's what Lord Shingen claimed." I said in a monotone voice, Kennyo raised an eyebrow. "You work for Shingen?" Kennyo asked, I nodded as I began walking off, my tantō still in my hand. Kennyo started following me. "Could you stop following me?" I asked, I heard him sigh, "You know that when I saw you, I thought you were very pretty." Kennyo said as I stopped, "Y-You did?" I asked in disbelief as I turned around to face him. He smiled and nodded. "No one has ever told me I was pretty..." I said as I lowered my gaze, I saw Kennyo frown, "Well, you are." He said as he tucked a strain of hair behind my ear. I put away my tantō as I looked up at him. I smiled, "You're very kind, Kennyo." I said. His eyes widened for a moment before he looked away from me. "No, I'm not." He said, I shook my head and smiled, I got on my tip-toes and kissed his cheek. He looked shocked, I started walking off again. "You should join me, I'm going to Echigo." I said, he nodded and caught up to me. As we walked, I slipped my hand into his. He looked down at our intertwined hands, then looked at me. "You're too sweet, you know that, right?" He asked, I shook my head and looked away, "Then you have much to learn about me." I claimed as I felt all emotions leave my gaze. "What do you mean?" Kennyo asked, I sighed. "I'm a spy for the Alliance, it may look like I'm on the Oda Forces side, but I'm not." I told him, he nodded. "Isn't that dangerous for you, though?" Kennyo asked me, worried. "It is. But, Nobunaga deserves it." I growled under my breath. Kennyo looked confused. "I used to leave in a peaceful province, before that stupid Devil King came and took it over. He killed my lord and claimed that he now ruled over our land. Me, my younger sister, and my two older brothers raised an army to fight but we sadly lost. My siblings died at the hands of Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, and Mitsuhide. I was able to escape, Lord Shingen found me one day walking around Echigo and offered me a job as one of his spies. His words were, 'If you spy on the Devil King for me. I will make sure you will never have to loose anyone close to you again.' So, I became a spy for him." After, I finished I looked at Kennyo who had been silent, Kennyo looked at me with eyes of sadness. "So, you lost everyone you loved because of Nobunaga?" He asked, I nodded. "My old lord was like a father to me. My, dad died in battle, my mom died from a broken heart. Leaving me and my siblings. My old lord took us in, and taught us how to defend ourselves. My older brothers, me, and my younger sister became soldiers for him. When, Nobunaga took over the province, my old lord begged Nobunaga to not hurt us, since we were his only heirs." I said, "He made you and your siblings heirs?" Kennyo asked, I nodded. "Yup. Him and his wife weren't able to have kids of their own. So, when they took us in, they made us their heirs." I explained, Kennyo nodded. I looked to see the entrance to Echigo right in front us. "Here we are." I smiled, Kennyo nodded as we walked in. We reached the Castle Gate and went in. "I have to go report to Lord Shingen and Lord Kenshin." I said, "Then, I will go too." Kennyo said as we entered the council hall. "Y/N! You're back finally!" Sasuke said as he came and hugged me, Yukimura came up and patted my back. "Y/N! K-Kennyo?" Lord Shingen looked over at us in shock, he then looked down at our intertwined hands. He smiled, "Looks like a guy finally was able to tame her wild spirit, eh?" Lord Kenshin laughed out, Shingen nodded as he got up and walked over. "Good to see you, Kennyo." "You too, Shingen." Shingen looked over at me. "So, you and Kennyo, huh?" He smirked, "L-Lord Shingen!" I gasped out, "Anyways, you have information, correct?" Lord Kenshin asked as everyone sat down. I nodded, "Yes, you see the Oda Forces have over 50,000 Soldiers, over 1,000 Matchlock Rifles, and 50 Battleships." I finished my report and got up, I bowed and left the room, Kennyo on my heel. "That was the information you had?" Kennyo asked, I nodded. "By the way, you might want to meet up with Ranmaru." I said as we reached my room. Once we entered we sat down. "You know about Ranmaru?" Kennyo asked, shocked. I nodded, "I know everything." I smirked, Kennyo nodded still shocked. I laughed as I kissed his cheek. We continued talking for about an hour more, then we went to bed................

A/N: Finally Finished it!! Hope you enjoyed!! Have any requests or stuff you wanna see?? Let me know by Commenting on this or an Author Note!!