If I Die Young!! Hideyoshi!! Sengoku!!

A/N Warning: Sad Story! If you don't wanna read feel free to skip, if not then proceed with caution!

If I die young bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

*Y/N's POV*
I put the blade back in its holster and then got up to get some bandages for my arm. I bandaged my arm and pulled my sleeve down over my arm. 'I hope it heals before Hideyoshi gets back from battle...' I thought to myself as I headed out to town for some shopping. I was walking by a Tea House when I saw Sodoko and the girls. I went over to them and put on a fake smile. "Hey guys!!" I said, they smiled and invited me to sit down, which I happily accepted. I ordered some Green Tea and Sweet Pancakes, me and the girls talked and laughed. Soon enough we heard everyone shouting, a young boy came in to the Tea Shop, "The, Armies have returned from battle!!" he yelled out. Everyone including the girls got up and ran outside, I looked down at my left ring finger and sighed, then got up to see Hideyoshi coming home from battle. He was right behind Nobunaga, Mitsuhide and Mitsunari we're behind him. Leyasu and Masamune were in the very rear. Hideyoshi spotted me and stopped by me, "Come on now, Y/N. Let's get home." He said as he pulled me up onto his horse and caught up with Nobunaga. "It's good to be back isn't, Hideyoshi?" Nobunaga asked as he smiled at me, "It sure is, My Lord!" Hideyoshi responded with as he lifted my left hand and kissed its ring finger, I smiled gently. I looked up at the sky as we continued to ride towards Azuchi Castle, I sighed. 'When will I have the courage to tell you Hideyoshi...' I thought as we finally reached the castle. I hopped down from the horse and started walking towards Hideyoshi's Manor, "Y/N wait up!" Leyasu called out to me as he pulled me into a storage closet. "What, Leyasu?" I asked feeling numb. "Are you doing any better? Have you stopped cutting your arm?" He asked me, I shook my head no. He sighed, he pulled out a jar of Salve. "Here, it will help your arm heal quicker. Just hide it from Hideyoshi, ok?" He told me, I nodded and left the closet. "Why were you in the closet, Y/N?" Hideyoshi asked me as he came walking up. "And why was Leyasu in there with you?" He asked, I looked down at the jar, "He gave me some Mint Leaves, to freshen up our room." I lied, Hideyoshi nodded, then glared at Leyasu who just shrugged his shoulders and walked off. "Y/N, we need to talk." Hideyoshi said as he gently grabbed my arm, I yelped in pain. Hideyoshi frowned as he took me to his Manor. We got into our room as he shut the door and pulled up my sleeve, when he did his eyes widen. "Y-Y/N... why?" He asked, I sighed "It's nothing." "Obviously it isn't!!" Hideyoshi said while raising his voice in worry. "The jar Leyasu gave you WASN'T Mint Leaves! It's, Salve isn't?!" Hideyoshi asked while tears brimmed his eyes. I yanked my arm away from him. "You wouldn't get it!" I hissed, "Get what?! Why won't you tell me?! Aren't we in this together?! For life?!" Hideyoshi asked, I could see that I hurt him... badly. "You know what Hideyoshi! I have had enough with hiding it from you!" I cried out, I took out the blade that had been soaked in my blood one too many times, Hideyoshi gasped as tears streamed down his face, "Y-Y/N... no..." Hideyoshi came up to me and hugged me, I started to sob. "I'M SO SORRY HIDEYOSHI!! I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU!! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T TELL YOU BEFORE!!" I sobbed out, "T-Tell me what?" Hideyoshi asked, "That... I have depression..." I softly cried out, Hideyoshi rubbed my back while choking back sobs. We slid to the floor holding each other and crying.........
~A Few Hours Later~
*Hideyoshi's POV*
I looked down to see Y/N asleep. I gently laid her down on our Futon. I sighed as I rubbed some of the Salve, Leyasu gave her on her arm. She winced in pain while sleeping, I kissed her head to calm her down. 'Why wouldn't she just tell me...?' I asked myself. I put the Salve down and grabbed the knife while getting up. I looked at all the blood stains on it... her blood stains on it. I knew she was a Female Samurai but finding out that she has done this to herself... it hurts more than my heart... it hurts my soul too. I looked back down to the sleeping Y/N. 'I will help you heal... I promise, your depression won't win... not if I can help it.' I swore as I put the knife away with my sword, making sure to hide it. I sat down at my desk and began to write, I felt eyes looking at me. I looked up to see Y/N getting up and slowly walking over to sit next to me. "I understand if you don't want me anymore..." She trailed off as her voice cracked, I looked at her. "I wouldn't want anyone else BUT you." I told her as I gently kissed her lips, pulling back I gave her a gentle smile, she returned it. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before now, Hideyoshi." She said, "It's ok. I understand... you were scared of my reaction." I replied as I patted her head and smiled at her. "Hideyoshi, I'm scared. What if my depression wins?" Y/N admitted as she curled up into my side. I wrapped my arm around her protectively, "It won't win, I can promise you that." I confirmed as I laid my head on hers. "But what if-?" Y/N didn't dare finish her sentence as she started to tear up. "Hey, listen. Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket. Because, you won't be needing them anytime soon." I told her as I kissed away the tears that fell. Y/N and I just sat there holding one another for the rest of the night, 'Depression... leave Y/N alone... you won't win this war, that I can swear...' I thought as I glared at the cabinet that held the blood stained knife in it...................

A/N: I would normally say 'Hope you enjoyed!!' but this time I'm gonna be a bit serious. If you ever need to talk, you can talk to me. I will gladly listen. I made this chapter so that for those who feel like they can't win against depression, they can see that they can. I have been through my fair share of Hell, and I'm still going through it, so I can relate on some sort of level of pain. Again, I just wanted to be serious for once. Anyways, make sure to comment, vote, and if you haven't already follow me if you want! I know this is long but I just had to tell you guys that, I don't know something just kept nagging at me for some reason, now I seem to be at ease. Anyways (again), I'm going to say what I always say, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and again if you need to talk just message me on here.