Good Girl Go Bad!! Shingen!! Sengoku!!

I make them good girls go bad

*Shingen's POV*
'She was an angel until she met me... I made her bad but the others couldn't see what I did. I think I know that she only acts like that with me... how I love her so!' I finally got done writing a note, I put the writing supplies in my drawer. Not a minute later Y/N came through the door. "Hey, Shingen..." She slurred, 'Is she drunk?' I asked myself, when she walked near me it was clear that she was, "Y/N, dear your drunk... lay down." Well I guess you could say she did lay down...... ON ME! 'What the hell she never drinks! Well she didn't until... oh shit...' I mentally slapped myself, 'Way to go Shingen you just ruined her innocence even more! Why do I do this to her?' I asked myself as I look down to see her sleeping next to me on..... the floor.... I just sighed and picked her up. "Sorry I did this to you..." I kissed her head and set her down on the futon and walked out of the room......
~Time Skip~
*Y/N's POV*
I woke up with a pounding headache. 'I really shouldn't have had that many drinks... my head is killing me!' I got up and went to the desk in our room and sat down to start sketching random things. I opened the drawer for writing supplies when I see a piece of paper that had been folded. Curious, I picked it up and started reading it....
'She was an angel until she met me... I made her bad but the others couldn't see what I did. I think I know that she only acts like that with me... how I love her so!' I put the paper down and thought of what he had apologized for before I fell asleep. 'Oh, my dear Shingen if only you knew...' I thought as I smiled. Just then the door opened and I heard a gasp, "Y/N!" I looked and saw Shingen running over and grab the paper away from my reach. "W-Why did you open that drawer?!" He said as he started to try and tear the paper apart. I quickly grabbed it from him before he could do so. "Well, I woke up and wanted to draw so I did but I saw that paper. It's sweet but you don't need to say sorry for what you supposedly did or caused." Shingen then gave me a confused look. I chuckled, "You didn't get me started on drinking! I caused myself to get started!" I laughed out, Shingen got even more confused, "But at the party yesterday you said that you never had alcohol before!" "That's because if I said that I have, Yukimura wouldn't have let me drink any! You know how overprotective he is of me! I mean come on he treats me like his sister!" I laughed as I fell onto the futon. Shingen just stared at me while I died of laughter. "True..." I heard Shingen say as he sat beside me, I wiped a few tears that escaped cause I was laughing so hard. "Oh jeez Shingen! You are such a teddy bear!" I laughed, Shingen then pouted at me. "I am not!" "Are too!" "No I'm not!" He pouted even more now and stuck his tongue out at me, "You better put that tongue away before I make you." I said as I winked at him, he then smirked and kissed me, which turned into a make-out session. Just as things were getting good when I hear, "WHAT THE HELL SHINGEN?!" I-we separated and looked at Yukimura standing in the door way, "Yuki... um..." Shingen tried to find the words he needed to say, I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry Yuki we were just playing around." I got up and hugged him, he hugged me back and kissed my forehead. "Ok then sis! I just came to say that Kenshin wants to have a meeting." He then glared at Shingen and walked out, I closed the door and sat by Shingen again. "Oh jeez I'm never going to live this down... Yuki is going to lecture me..." I laughed at what Shingen said, "That must me rough Shingen. I don't have to deal with anything." I then kissed his neck, "Y/N, someone else could walk in on us again... and-" "Don't worry I locked the door." I said as I smirked, he then smiled. "Ok then. Where did we leave off of.." After that let's just say that Yuki did have a talk with both of us...... on how to keep the noise level down!

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it!