Little Do You Know!! Kenshin!! Sengoku!!

A/N: This is going to be sad and kinda weird I guess so just hold on I will put a little preview up for you...
Preview: Ok, so Kenshin found out that Isehime didn't commit suicide and that she is dating another guy, he is happy for her but is still haunted by the memories of her, Y/N tries and helps him. But will it be enough to heal him?

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know I'm trying to pick my self up piece by piece
Little do you know I need a little more time

*Kenshin's POV*
I was walking through town in order to meet Y/N at her favorite tea shop, 'Nice weather maybe I could-' My mind stops as does my feet when I see...... I-Isehime? My eyes widen as I saw her talking to another guy and kissing him. I shook my head and blinked, 'At least she found her love..' I thought as I smiled at her, I made my way over to the tea house where Y/N was waiting for me. "Hey! What took you so long Kenshin?" Y/N asked clearly worried, "Nothing it was nothing..." I told her, "Then why does it look like you saw a ghost?" She asked me, 'Dammit why does she have to be so observant?!' I thought, "Kenshin, dear, I'm a female warlord it's my job to be observant.." She told me, I just sighed because I didn't know I said that out loud and sat down next to her, "Kenshin, tell me please.." Y/N said she was clearly worried even more, "I-I saw Isehime with another guy..." I said, she just gasped, "Really?" She asked me, "Yeah but I'm not gonna leave you! I mean she is dating someone else! So, yeah, but-" Y/N interrupted me, "I know, but it still shocked you..." She said as she rubbed my head while hugging me, "It just brought back memories..." I said as I began to breakdown but no tears came, "Oh, Kenshin... I'm so sorry..." Y/N said as she calmed me down. I cleared my throat, "We should get back..." I said, she nodded. "Yeah, I guess..." Y/N said as we paid for our drinks and walked out, "Kenshin? Kenshin!" I looked and saw Isehime along with her new boyfriend walking over towards us, "Hey, Y/N!" "Omg! B/N (Boy's Name), how are you?" "Good! Glad, I could see you again!" B/N and Y/N hugged and talked as Isehime hugged me, "How have you been Kenshin?" She asked me, "Good, I'm dating Y/N, we have been preparing for a war so that has kept us busy." I told her, "Oh my gosh! Yeah, I heard about that war! Isn't it against a Shogun?" Isehime gasped, I nodded, "Yeah, Yoshiaki, I think his name is. Yeah that's his name!" I said, "I'm sorry for hurting you, you see I didn't want people to try and well ya know, make me a wife or something so I faked my death. I didn't want to hurt anyone, I just thought it was the best choice." Isehime explained, I nodded. "Ohhh that makes sense, it's fine don't worry." "No, it's not Kenshin, I know it must have hurt you and kept you from doing things but I thought it was best-" "Isehime, it's ok! Really! Sure, I have bad memories but I mean who wouldn't ya know! But, I can manage! I mean, I have Y/N after all and she is the love of my life!" I tell Isehime, Isehime smiled and walked over to Y/N and B/N, "B/N, I think we should let them get back to preparing for war, but it was nice to see you guys!" Isehime said as she smiled at us, she then whispered in Y/N's ear, Y/N laughed and nodded. "Alright cya!" Isehime said and her and B/N walked off. Y/N and I continued to walk towards the Castle, "So what did Isehime tell you?" I asked, "Oh! She told me to protect you during the war with Yoshiaki and to make sure you don't do anything crazy because your the God Of War and you do crazy shit on the battlefield!" Y/N laughed, I just nodded, "Yeah, I guess I do crazy shit!" I laughed, I looked behind me and saw Isehime and B/N holding hands and talking. I looked over at Y/N, "Hey, Y/N?" "Yes, Kenshin?" "I think I'm ok now that I know that Isehime is truly happy with B/N." "That's good!" Y/N smiled as she walked ahead of me, I stared at Y/N as we walked, 'I promise you don't have to afraid, because no matter what, I love you till the sun dies.' I thought as I caught up to Y/N and held her hand.......................

A/N: I finished it you guys! Hoped you liked it!