On Our Way!! Nobunaga!! Sengoku!!

A/N Preview: Ok so you and Nobunaga are expecting!!

Warning: Does include things that happen after a baby is born!! If you are not comfy with it then skip!!

D/N=Daughter's Name

I never wanna shake their hands and stay
Oh no let's go
We are young, we are one
Let us shine for what it's worth

*Nobunaga's POV*
I held her hand as she pushed. "Come on Y/N you can do it!!" I encouraged as she tightened her grip on my hand. "I can't do it Nobu!!" She cried out, "Just one more big push!!" The midwife said as Y/N did just that. Once done Y/N crashed her head onto my shoulder. "I-I can't push anymore..." She breathed out. I kissed her head as we heard a baby start to cry out. "My Lord... would you like to cut the cord?" The midwife asked. I nodded and went over. After I cut the cord the that connected the child and mother, I watched as my baby got wrapped in a pink and red blanket. "It's a girl?" I asked, the midwife smiled and nodded as I held her. I smiled and went back Y/N. "Y/N it's a girl..." I said, Y/N smiled. "I'm sorry Nobu..." "For what?" "For not giving you a boy..." I gasped as Y/N said sorry again. "What?! No!! Don't be... I wanted a girl..." I said as I kissed my daughters cheek. Y/N smiled and watched us. "Here you need to feed her." I said as I handed the baby over to Y/N. I watched as Y/N breastfed our daughter. I sat down next to them. "Is it good?" I jokingly asked, our daughter made a 'Mmm' noise. We both chuckled. "I guess that answers my question." I laughed. I looked at our daughter. "She looks just like you..." Y/N said, I nodded. "It's a bit weird." I laughed. "What should we name her?" Y/N asked, I thought about it. "How about.... D/N?" I suggested. Y/N smiled and nodded. "D/N Oda!! I love it!!" Y/N said as she beamed with happiness. I smiled as I watched my little family. 'Never thought I would get to have this...' I thought to myself as I stroked D/N's cheek. Once she got done eating she reached up for me. Gently putting her back in my arms Y/N went to sleep. I started walking around the room gently, humming a melody to D/N. I watched as carnelian eyes like my own began to flutter shut. I smiled gently as I sat back down beside Y/N and held D/N as she slept. I looked over towards the sleeping Y/N, smiling gently once more. I gently reached out and grabbed her hand. Making sure to never let go of my little family.........
~Time skip of four months~
*Nobunaga's POV*
"Nobu!! Come and hear what D/N just said!" I heard Y/N yell, I came running into the tenshu. "What did she say?!" I asked out of breath. Y/N held up a little cubby baby version of me. "D/N say it again please.." Y/N as D/N smiled and giggled. "Papa!!" D/N said as she reached out to me. I actually teared up, "M-My baby just said her first word..." I said as I took D/N in my arms and began to run out the tenshu and into the council room. "HIDEYOSHI COME HERE!!" I yelled as Hideyoshi came towards me. "Is something wrong, my lord?!" He gasped out as he struggled for air (Mamayoshi how dare you break your own rules!). "D/N say it! Say it!" I happily chanted as D/N looked up at me. "Papa!!" She said as she giggled. Hideyoshi gasped and ran out screaming at everyone to come and hear D/N say her first word. Y/N came walking up to me. "Really?" She chuckled. "Yes really.." I said as I set D/N down by her toys. I sat on my chair as Y/N sat beside me in hers. Masamune walked in, "I heard that the little Oda lass said her first word." He smiled as I nodded proudly. " Looks like that's not the only first. Look!" Masamune said as me and Y/N looked to see D/N walking on her own towards me. "Papa!!" She said and she continued to walk to me. I got up and sat down on the ground as she got closer. "That's it D/N/N (Daughter's Nickname). Come to daddy." I said as she tried to walk a little faster, but her little cubby legs wouldn't let her. "I can't believe I helped create this innocent little fireball!' I thought as I picked D/N up and kissed her cubby little face. She started squeal. "Awwww" I looked to see Hideyoshi, Masamune, Mitsunari, Mitsuhide, Keiji, and L(I)eyasu all look at us with gentle smiles. I smiled back. "The last time I truly smiled like this was when Y/N told me she was pregnant..." I whispered. Y/N came up and hugged me gently, then kissed me. She broke the kiss and started walking back towards the tenshu. I told everyone to do whatever they wanted for the day. I walked around the castle garden with little D/N in my arms. I heard a call from above and looked up, 'Oh it's Haguro..' I thought as I held the arm that didn't have D/N in it out for him to land on. Once he did he looked at D/N, cocking his head the side I chuckled as he did so again. He then nuzzled his head towards D/N. I sighed in relief since this was only the second time Haguro has seen or been near D/N. He then flew up to a near by tree. I smiled once again. I looked to see the dark sky, the day had flown by so quickly. I went back to the tenshu and got D/N ready for bed, once I got her to sleep. I got myself ready for bed and joined Y/N in the futon. "I love Y/N and D/N..." I whispered as I fell asleep........
~Next Morning~
*Nobunaga's POV*
I was having a very peaceful dream until, "D/N!!" I opened my eyes to see Y/N crying on the floor. I quickly got up and looked in D/N's little bed. "Where did she go?!" Y/N cried out as she started clinging to me. I held her as I felt my anger rise. "HIDEYOSHI!" I screamed as I entered the council hall. Everyone looked at me confused and worried. "Start a search party search every pice of land and every ship!!" I yelled out. Hideyoshi looked confused. "D/N!!" Y/N continued to cry as I held her. I looked down at her. "Search parties. Now!" Hideyoshi figured out what happened and nodded with an angry expression, at that point everyone figured out what happened. "Masamune and Keiji get Kennyo, Kenshin, Shingen, everyone!" The nodded and ran off. "Y/N go back to the tenshu. Don't worry D/N will be back soon, I promise." Y/N nodded as she went back to our room. I sighed as the others started working on finding any leads......
~10 hours later~
*Nobunaga's POV*
I started biting my nails as it was now getting dark. 'I refuse to go towards the tenshu unless I have D/N in my arms... I won't be able to stand seeing my wife cry by our baby's bed..' I thought as Mitsuhide came running up. "We found where she is!" He said out of breath, Kenshin came running in with his armor on. "Got here as quick as I heard the news. Y/N doing ok?" "Last time I entered our room she was crying by D/N's bed.." I said as Kenshin nodded. "Well the person who has D/N, is someone who lives on the outer skirts of Echigo." Kenshin said as I nodded readjusting my armor and heading towards the stables. "He goes by the name 'Tradition Keeper'." Kenshin continued, "Why did he kidnap D/N then?" Kanetsugu asked as the rest of the warlords joined us in the stables, with their armor on. "It's because I chose D/N to be my heir instead of having a boy..." I said as they nodded. "I honestly would have done the same thing as Nobunaga." Shingen said as he mounted his horse. We did the same. "You guys don't think it's weird?" I asked, they shook their heads. "In the future some men take the woman's last names when they get married so no I don't think it's weird." Sasuke and Kicho said as I nodded. 'Then that's how we continue the Oda name whoever she marries with will  just switch their last name to hers...' I thought as we rode off......
~Meanwhile~
*3rd Person's POV*
"Papa!!" D/N cried out as a man rolled his eyes. "Will you shut up already!!" He yelled as he slammed his fist against against the cell bars. "Ugh! I hate when people don't follow traditional rules..." He grumbled out as he watched the little baby continue to cry in the cell. "PAPA!!" D/N cried out harder. "Ugh I can't wait to get rid of you..." The man said as he opened the cell door and roughly picked the baby girl up. D/N started crying harder. "How can she even cry that hard?" He asked to no one in particular. Little did he know that Kennyo and Ranmaru were in the darkness watching him.....
~With The Others~
*Nobunaga's POV*
I watched as Kennyo and Ranmaru ran up to us. "The man's going to kill D/N. Because she isn't a boy and not following traditions." Kennyo said, "D/N is crying to the point to where she might pass out soon." Ranmaru added. Kennyo nodded. I breathed in and out as to not scream. Kennyo came and put a hand on my shoulder. "We're gonna get her back.... but we need to do it now or she might not make it." He said. I nodded. "Then let's move..." I said as we moved to our positions. "Finally looks like the formula is ready for you... you annoying girl." I heard a man grumble as he walked into the room with D/N in his arms. "PAPA!!" She kept crying out. "WILL YOU SHUT UP!!" He screamed, D/N shrunk back and started crying harder and harder. "UGH JUST DRINK THIS DAMN FORMULA!!" He screamed as he was about shove a bottle of black liquid into her mouth. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!" I screamed out as the man dropped the bottle on the ground. He growled at us. "Well well if it isn't the great Nobunaga Oda!" He snarled out as he tightened his hold on D/N. She cried harder. "Give me my daughter... NOW!" I yelled out, D/N snapped her head towards me. "PAPA PAPA PAPA PAPA!!" She cried as she reached out to me. Kenshin snuck behind the man. "You can't have a female be your heir... IT MUST BE A MALE!" He screamed. I shook my head. "It's time to change traditions. Whether you like it or not... it's changing and it's starting with my daughter!" I said as Kenshin pressed the tip of his sword against the mans neck. D/N started squirming, she started to slip from his grasp. "D-D/N!" I yelled out as she fell, I jumped toward her and caught just in time. I pressed her head to my chest as she started to cry. "Shhh you're ok... I promise" I kept repeating it until she calmed down, I watched as the man was arrested. While everyone was walking away towards their horses. I went towards a tree nearby. I held D/N up to my face. She reached out and put her hands on my ears. I chuckled. "You and your mom are the only ones who can touch my ears. You know that right?" I said and for the first time that night D/N giggled. I gently smiled as I went to my horse.....
~Time Skip To Castle~
*Nobunaga's POV*
I entered in the tenshu. "Y/N... me and D/N are back." I said as Y/N came running up. "Oh! My baby!!" She said as she kissed D/N on the cheek. I brought her into a hug. D/N and Y/N both yawned. I helped them get ready for bed. Then I got ready. But instead of setting D/N in her bed, she was in mine and Y/N's. 'They are safe. They are safe.' I kept repeating that in my head. I looked over at Y/N and D/N. Y/N held D/N protectively. I slipped in our bed and shifted Y/N and D/N to lay right in my side. I slowly let my eyes close on the scene of my two fireballs peacefully sleeping...............