Just Give Me A Reason!! I(L)eyasu!!Sengoku!!

Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars

*I(L)eyasu's POV*
The war council ended as we all filed out the room. I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around I saw Y/N. "Can I help you?" I asked, dropping my gaze away from her. She giggled, "I was just asking when our next archery lesson is." She said with such a sweet smile. "Why do you want to learn so bad?" I asked. She struggled to answer. I leaned towards her. "Just give me a reason." I said, she started to blush. I leaned back. I sighed, "Meet me tomorrow at the same spot." I said, walking off. "O-Ok!" Y/N said as she ran off. I shook my head smiling slightly. 'Why can't I just tell her how I feel...?' I thought to myself as my smile dropped. 'Oh right... I always end up changing the subject... or someone interrupts me.' I reminded myself. I entered my room and shut the door. "I should really try to stop pushing her away..." I sighed out....
~Next Day~
*Y/N's POV*
I met up with I(L)eyasu at the our spot. "About time you showed up... I thought you got lost." He said, "S-Sorry." I said, 'I probably made him mad for being late...' I thought as we began the lesson. I let the arrow fly... and missed the target. I sighed. "Maybe archery isn't my thing..." I said. "So, you're just going to give up just like that?" I(L)eyasu asked me. "I- I'm not good at it..." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I wasn't good at it in the beginning either. Just practice." He said. I nodded and grabbed another arrow. 'I can't focus because of you Mr. I-Am-Hot-And-Don't-Know-It!' I thought as I shot the arrow and got near the bullseye. "See?" He said. I smiled....
~A Week Later~
*Y/N's POV*
I grabbed more bandages for the soldier. I heard a horse coming up. It was Mitsunari. "Everything ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Lord I(L)eyasu and his soldiers will be coming back soon. They might have injured soldiers with them, make sure to have enough of everything." He said as he rode off again. A few minutes later I(L)eyasu's soldiers came rushing in. "Where's I(L)eyasu?!" I asked. One soldier lowered his head. "We lost his location during the retreat..." He said. I felt my blood run cold, running to a horse I jumped on and rode off, ignoring the shouts of the soldiers....
*I(L)eyasu's POV*
I rushed over to the treeline holding onto my arm. 'I should have know they were going to use that new gun.. damn!' I thought as I tried to stop the bleeding from my gunshot wound. Hearing a horse I grabbed my sword. "I(L)eyasu! Where are you?!" I heard Y/N scream out. I ran up to her. "What are you doing here?! You could get hurt damn it!" I yelled as I dragged her off the horse and over to the treeline. Letting her go, I lean against a tree. Sliding down it, I plopped down onto the grass. Y/N came running up to me. "What happened?!" She asked as she got out medical supplies from her bag. 'When did she have that?' I thought as my vision became blurry. "I(L)eyasu?! Hold on!!" Y/N said she started a smoke signal....
*Y/N's POV*
I knew that only Sasuke would know about this type of smoke signal. It was an S.O.S smoke signal. Looking back at I(L)eyasu, I saw that he had passed out. I started cleaning the area around the wound. "I need to get the bullet out. Good thing it's not too deep in there." I sighed. I got the bullet out and applied pressure on the wound to slow the bleeding. Wrapping his arm tightly, I waited for someone on our side to help us. A few minutes later I heard horses. Backing away from the clearing, I tried to drag I(L)eyasu- who was still unconscious- deeper into the tree line. "Where are they?" I heard Hideyoshi ask. I ran towards them. "Right here! Hurry I(L)eyasu has a gunshot wound!" I said as Hideyoshi and Mitsuhide ran to get him. I saw Sasuke and Yukimura behind them. Going up to them I sighed. "Is everyone back at the base ok?" I asked. They nodded, "The enemy has a new gun but Kicho(u) and Motonari say that they have this new weapon that can fire further than that gun." Yukimura said. I nodded. Hideyoshi got I(L)eyasu on his horse. Sasuke got me on his and we rode back to base....
~That night~
*Y/N's POV*
I poured some soup into a bowl and went to I(L)eyasu's tent. Upon entering I saw he was awake. "Glad to see you're doing better." I said as he sighed. "You shouldn't have gone out onto the battlefield. You could have gotten killed." He said. I lowered my head. "I wanted to help you..." I said. He scoffed. "You could have DIED! And yet that doesn't bother you?! What do think would have happened if the enemy captured you?! They would do unspeakable things to you!" He yelled. I took a step back. "I don't care what they do to me as long as you're safe..." I said as I set the bowl down and sat down on his makeshift bed. "You truly are an idiot sometimes." He snarled as he turned his head. I sighed and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry that I care about you..." I said as I left the tent....
*I(L)eyasu's POV*
I sighed as I turned my head towards the tent flap. 'I shouldn't have said those thing but... I was just so worried...' I thought to myself as a soldier of mine came in. "Get Lady Y/N for me please." I said as the soldier nodded and left. A few minutes later Y/N came in. "You needed me?" She asked I nodded and set my hand down on a spot on my bed. "Come sit down, please?" I asked. She nodded and sat down. I took her hand in mine. Taking a deep breath I started. "Y/N I'm sorry for what I said. I was just really worried about you because well... I-I love you." I said Y/N's widened a bit. "I(L)eyasu... I love you too." She said, I smiled and pulled her down gently. She landed beside me. Kissing her forehead I smiled more. "Thank you for saving me..." I said, she nodded and got up. "Now. Eat the soup!" She said as she got the bowl and held the spoon to my mouth. Shaking my head, I opened my mouth. I swallowed, letting the warm soup run down my throat. 'I love so, so much Y/N...' I thought as she continued to feed me....

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!! This was requested by _Pastel_Orange_! Thank you so much for the request! If you want to request please let me know!