Chapter 3

When Dream woke up, the first thing he noticed was that he was alone on a bed. He groaned, wanting to curl further in the comfortable sheets. If only the annoying tingling in his ears could stop- oh, wait.

He precipitately redressed himself on the bed to sit, regretting immediately the idea; both from the blood rush in his head that followed, and the pain from his ass, all the way to the back. And God, did it hurt. The tingling resumed and he looked next to the mini-bar, where his bag was unceremoniously thrown next to it. He slowly got up, hissing at the pain that accompanied his movements. Limping, he got to his bag and got his phone out.

Get back to the dorms! Was displayed under the time. He read 3 AM.

Shit. He cursed himself for wanting to have sex a Tuesday night of all nights. And then he remembered why. Not quite; he remembered everything.

He had sex with his teacher, professor Blade. Oh my fucking god. Sapnap and George would freak out when he told them. IF he told them. Thinking about it, it might not be that much of a good idea to reveal with who he’s spent the night. Especially since he left him alone in the room.

Dream got up and looked around him. It felt empty, although there still was this cherry odor in the air. He inhaled it, wanting to keep this scent in him as much as possible. God what was wrong with him?! He had to remind himself; this was a one time thing. But the thought that he left him alone after all this was kind of… wrong he guessed.

They always left at the end of the night, sure. That was his job after all, he wasn’t supposed to see them ever again outside of the club. It was just… how would he put that. Annoying? Wrong?

Sad?

He sighed, and lifted his bag to put it on the couch. And that’s when he noticed the pile of clothes on the small table, that seemed to have been cleaned after yesterday’s mess. He glanced behind him, seeing that the glass he left on the mini-bar last night was also gone.

He looked back at the clothes, noticing a pink note on top of it.

Hello,

I had to go back, because I obviously still have a job to get ready for. I apologize for it.

I asked Eret to bring you something to dress with, so you could go back to your dorms freely (he said one of the guardian s already knew you had this job, I didn’t ask more)

I own you a proper aftercare. I will tell you when.

PS: I already cleaned you (nothing I didn’t see before you are very pretty)

PPS: There’s something in your bag that might help you for the essay I asked. It’s only fair after how I treated you this night

- Technoblade

Dream blushed while reading this; was it real? He turned the paper around to see if there were any “Gotcha!” or “LOL get out of here”. But no. It seemed serious. He checked the inside of his bag, seeing a pile of papers that definitely didn’t belong to him. He got it out, and realized it was a summary of the book, as well as a page focusing on the important parts of the story. Is that his own lesson? Why?

The clothes were composed of a black sweater, and a dark blue pair of pants. Some fresh pair of underwear. He looked back at the paper, and smiled. He brought it near his nose. The cherry smell was on it. He blushed more, and realized something.

Technoblade screwed his brain up.

Fuck.

----------------------