Chapter 4

Dream stood outside of Professor Blade’s office. The door was m ade of dark wood, with the letters “ Mr. Blade – English Major/Teacher ” written in shining gold with purple reflections. Magic , Dream thought, probably to keep any curious eyes away when he wasn’t there.

Professor Nihachu had the same purplish glow to her door, made of purple wood and corals. Her name was however written in dark blue. He wondered if Techno liked gold. He did wear earrings most of the time, gold only. Except the emerald one, that stand out.

He could hear Sapnap and Karl’s voices again “Good luck dude.” “You’ll need it. You’re very brave Dream. Please don’t die. It would be sad for you to leave this world this early.” “Yeah! You can’t let us suffer exams alone!” He remembered laughing at their over-dramatic attitudes, before leaving Mrs. Nihachu’s class of underwater creatures. Even she, and other students, gave him a sympathetic look.

He let out a heavy breath. Come on. He wouldn’t really get in trouble. It was still foreplay (Right? Oh god he might want to really discuss my attitude.) He couldn’t know with this dude. He was as unexpected as the weather.

He kindly knocked at the door three times, before he heard a muffled and cold “Enter” said to him. He opened the door. “Professor? You asked to see me.”

Blade sat on a big cushion chair, facing the wall so Dream could only see the back of his chair. “Lock the door.” He saw the key already on the lock. Okay, so he could do this. He closed the wooden door and locked it, taking the key to give to Techno; it had a golden color. He looked over, noticing a carpet and a desk, dark wood as well, a golden lamp that was lighting the entire room, a gold plate where “Mr. Blade” was written on, and some cups (would’ve guessed, gold) where pens and pencils where in. Many papers were discarded, and he could recognize Sapnap’s writing among them: those were his class essays. He stopped in front of the desk “Take a sit, Wastaken. I’ll be with you in a minute.” He turned his chair while Dream sat on a small red sofa. He was wearing the same thing as this morning, without the tie, and his hair were let loose, pink strand going everywhere. He had a pile of ten pages in his hands, grading it. I-Is that my essay?! He was doing this on purpose, wasn’t he. So he could stress a bit with this. He placed the key on the desk. He looked around, to avoid looking at Techno, and noticed many book shelves, with different languages on each cover, as well as trophies and medals. He couldn’t see what it was for though.

Techno noticed him looking at it and smirked. He wrote a final thing and took the students’ works to put it away; no need for them to get dirty. He can’t allow that. He placed them in his bag, and looked up at Dream; he was letting nervous glances, glancing at him from time to time with a pair of emeralds that seemed to shine in the dim lighting room. God, he wanted to rail him right now, right there. He could feel his arousal building up, letting his pheromones out of him. Dream seemed to smell it because his pupils expanded a bit, and he started to whine, rubbing his legs together. This looked like the right thing to do, because then he was looking at him, much more confident, with some kind of fire in his eyes; a look that made Techno palm himself in his slacks. He made sure Dream could see him, and he groaned when the student swallowed thick while looking at his dick.

“Come here, Dream”

No need to tell him twice; he got up as fast as he could to sit in Techno’s lap, and immediately started to hump on his leg, letting near pornographic moans all the time. Damn, he was already so worked up. Techno flashed a smile, showing his tusk and licked his nose, trying to kiss every freckles on his face, licking his cheeks, biting his neck. Dream was whimpering, still trying to get friction on Techno’s thigh. Then, the big hands of the pinkette grabbed his ass, squeezed it twice with force, before grinding his member on Dream’s own. Both of them let out moans. The smoke started to come out of Techno’s mouth, and Dream kissed him, trying to swallow all of this sweet drug. Cherry was invading his system. Techno was invading his system. Both o f them took their cheeks in their hands, deepening the kiss. Tongues not even fighting for dominance, just wanting more of each others’ taste, more saliva dripping from their mouths because of those messy kiss. When they parted to catch their breath, with multiple strings of saliva connecting their mouths, Dream rutted against his teacher’s crotch, faster, still moaning. He looked at Techno with half-lidded eyes. “ Please , professor, I want you ruin me -!” Techno bit at his collarbone, not letting him finish his pleading, thrusting his hips to meet his dick every time. God, he was going to-